Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

relationships

how to to balance relations b/w parents and spouses

nice one asim .. and you know what .. ya all men out there need to think about it ... i know u said spouse and it goes both ways .. but main balancing is what husband does b/t his mother and wife .. i wont even talk about the father ... GOSH !!! i have seen the worst relationships when it comes to mother ans daughter-in-laws .... I hope i dont have a mother-in-law who is "XENA" or .. well i know my self .... by the way .. i think the best thing is to live separate .. alot of problems are just solved like that .. *smile* take care ... i dont know how close i am to what u have asked .. but ...
    take care

------------------
    *** If you can't understand my silence, You can't understand my words***

Comment

Thats tough. I think you have to have good communication with your spouse and be able to be objective with all parties involved and tell them straight up that there behaviour is unacceptable and harmful to your relationship. You bring up a good point though, Pakistani relationships often are adversly affected by in-law relationships.

Comment

I wonder why men are supposed to be the in-betweens? That way they are always in the middle, wife hates him and mother hates him. What about allowing the two women to handle the relationship like two adults? One presumes, mature and loving people who might have a chance of getting on if them man wasn't involved?

Comment

Get a life Shirin

Comment

Working...
          X