Gup Shup Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gup Shup Statistics

Just thought I might transfer this info that Azkar ji compiled to this forum for general viewing. . .

Also thought it might serve to encourage Najim to come back to us once in a while and if not maintain then at least keep in good standing his ranking. .. .heheehe

Following are the top 5 GUPSHUP users.
    Muzna 675 < Director GUPSHUP Forums
    Najim 479
    haya 465
    zman 439
    frisky 428

oooops...hehe.....so now i've been officially declared a gupshup addict! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif i'm so honoured! lol anyways...now that exams r coming up i am afraid i won't be able to keep up with it...hmmmmm, this dubba really is becoming an addiction...me better take a break...

Comment

YESssS! I've succeeded! Yes, I'm becoming to use my head more, than this chakoor sa screen ji! Oh Muzna, I'm so cyced! This means, I've got no more addiction prob! I honestly am happy!

Comment

You know Muzna, Its probably not gonna hurt any one, if you restore my name and my password. Did i ever hold a grudge against ya! Not that I know of.
        DOES THE NAME ENTERPRISE RING A BELL.
        Come on, I dont use bad words, I dont talk dirty, I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED YOUR THOUGHTS. THen why in the hell's name are you ignoring my sorry soul!

Comment

Enterprise. ..

If you read the last thread where you made this request. .. I have already advised you to re-register. . ..

No problems from my end. And I cannot restore.

Comment

Hello

Muzna:
            how many were my postings? lets see.

Enterprise nice to see you around let me know you new email, got to talk to you too,

see ya

Comment

Thanx Muzna, its my fault, should've thought more clearly. Guess life aint easy!

Mohsan, ma' man how's it going old buddy ol' pal. Damn, my computer is taking a hell of a long time to get fixed. Any ways, ya take care and I'll keep in touch with ya!

Frustration out! I kinda like this name now!

Comment

Working...
              X