Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRC and Pakistani's

Asalamu-alaikum,

Does anybody know why the Pakistan channel on IRC is full of people looking for Cyber Sex. I don't know if it was just my expierence there or other people felt the same way. I understand that alot of other channels on IRC are in the same condition. But it was disturbing to find so many Pakistanis who seemed to be frustrated and sexually repressed.

Your observations are dead on.

As to why it is this way. . .. well. . let's see what the membership has to say first. ...

Comment

Achtung, there are a lot of frustrated people on irc, and I really have no idea why they are looking for cyber sex - maybe it's the thrill of anonymity, being able to venture further than they could dream of in real life. I haven't been on channel pakistan for ages now - I prefer to go to #islam and #pakis-r-us where there are some great people, and I've not had any problems there. You're welcome to pop in too sometime!

Comment

that is soooooooooooo true
        i could'nt believe it the first time i went on it
        basically i believe these ppl are are total uglyness and the only way they get attention is through cyber-sex
        what sad lives these sexually frustrated ppl lead http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
        and i most say that the vast majority r guys!!
        or is that bcoz i've only chatted with guys
        do girls do this sort of stuff aswell????

Comment

I have actually met a few girls who are looking for more than chat (but than again they could have been guys pretending to be girls). But definately there are more guys looking for cyber-sex or whatever. The biggest clue is probably when they ask you for "asl". I usually reply "45, Transvestite, Beijing" - but that doen'st work with some people, it actually turns them on (sickos).

Comment

well sometimes people just joke around and pretend that they want cyber but for real life their nice people. And some.. just can't get it and look for chat. I don't know..

------------------
            You Smell What The Naseer's cookin!?
            The Peoples Champ,
            Naseer Malik

Comment

Salam Bahiiiooo And Behnooo

Yar Pahlay to sab koo aik aik chaaapaaaiirr
              Naughty brothers and sisters bad words.
              And dosra i have a question
              Yar Acthung tooon kiii karrya seee cyber sex which(hehehe Yar No offence) Bhai Naraz na honaa.
              Ok Bahiooo And Sisterooo
              See ya
              Allah Hi Hafizzzzz

Comment

Its a valid question - what was I doing on #pakistan. Well I usually go on #islam, but I ventured into #pakistan. And lo and behold it was like other posters described, a room full of sexually repressed adolescents (and adults) looking for some excitement. I just found it a bit dissapointing and a bad reflection of Pakistan's society.

Comment

(but than again they could have been guys pretending to be girls)

my milk is her ****,
                  her **** is my milk!

Comment

Achtung, I thought it was only me who got put off by the asl question up front! Is this your nick on #islam? I don't think I've seen you there.

Comment

Salam Bhaiiooo aur Behnnnoooooo
                      Welllll phir mantay hooonaaaaa demmmaaaagh kooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X