Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long it takes..?

hey there
    i wanted to ask how many of u are married and ur spouses are in pak..? if u're one of em and livving in usa please pass some info to me.
    as of right now, how long does it take for the husband/wife to come to usa..after applying..?

Re: how long it takes..?

normally 6 months maximum 1 year.
    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

in Canada, for a wife it takes 12-16 months and for a husband it takes 20-24 months. Im not sure how long it takes in the US, but I dont think its too much different. It used to be much shorter. My cousin (female) got married in 2003 to a guy in Canada, and it only took 6 months for her to get her visa.
      There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart!

Comment

It depends on the legal status for the spouse in US. For e.g. if the person is on H1/F1 etc. the spouse will be in US some where between 6-24 months depending on the current visa status , if he/she is a citizen then somewhere in 1-2 yrs and if on G.C then the wait period now a days is around 5 years

hope that helps
        Hot, Spicy and 100% Desi jalapeņo ;)

Comment

one of my friend got married 2 years ago and her hubby came in 8 months. and i heard it takes 6-7 months now adays..i am citizen and i have filled every document needed so i am hoping it takes 6-7 months.

Comment

what if the girl is having 5 years visa already before marriage & then she got married to a guy in US......... she goes there on her own visa & then her hubby transfers her visa......... is that possible?

Comment

I know a case where it took years for the husband to clear the process for US visa after marriage.
              Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction

Comment

ther mus b some kind of problem going on thats why it took that long. the applicant must've been a non us citizen or or some other fraud issues.

Comment

Working...
                X