how long pakistan can keep up for ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long pakistan can keep up for ??

So Pakistan seems like a country once again, or maybe for the first time.

Things are not hidden from common people. People are kind of taking control(electricity episode)

Seems like things are slipping out or hands of ill willed people.

Do you think this would carry on, is the only way for us from here is up ?

There is a far-east-Asian proverb "once people(masses) taste the honey they never go back.
    ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Re: how long pakistan can keep up for ??

Its early days...
    Everyone knows "Jaws" was Chuck Norris's Goldfish, but not many folk know that "Godzilla" was Faris Udeen's pet Iguana.

Comment

State of Pakistan is still functioning regardless or all the loot-wala tola on top to down. Pakistan just need sincere leaders, the end.
      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by firenze View Post
        State of Pakistan is still functioning regardless or all the loot-wala tola on top to down. Pakistan just need sincere leaders, the end.

I know we are focused on leadership, specially under the current circumstances.
        But there is a new thing being felt now, which is the state.
        I think actual state is getting stronger and getting mature.

I hope a miracle worker comes as head of state and turn the things around.

But taking that out of equation, what you think are we going to go back to what we were?
        Or we going to get stronger as a state.

Comment

Well technically as a state we have always been pretty strong, its just that we have never harnessed our great nations potential for greatness. I mean the natural resources and strategic location as well as the large population are all factors to our advantage in many ways... we just never had much luck with our leaders.
          Everyone knows "Jaws" was Chuck Norris's Goldfish, but not many folk know that "Godzilla" was Faris Udeen's pet Iguana.

Comment

Originally posted by Faris Udeen View Post
            Well technically as a state we have always been pretty strong, its just that we have never harnessed our great nations potential for greatness. I mean the natural resources and strategic location as well as the large population are all factors to our advantage in many ways... we just never had much luck with our leaders.

hmmm

what you think about the current trend would those continue?
            The truth the accountability ?

Comment

Working...
            X