Concerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concerts

Who has been to one? what kind did you go to? Any upcoming concerts? Did you have fun?

Re: Concerts

deadmau5, trey songz, Oasis, Muse, R kelly, daft punk. those are just some of the recent ones
    pass de dutchie

Comment

Deadmau5 bfljksvdbaj,vfg !!!!!!!!!!!! omg that must have amazing!

Details??

Comment

hahaha. This was actually last feb. few days after my 20th. Me and four mates drove to Glasgow to catch his concert and ended getting back the next afternoon at 2ish. Needless to say we were all zombies. He played mostly his older stuff and he did that whole cube thing he always does. Strobe was excellently played and sounds just like it does studio wise. Muse are by far the best band live. Yourself??
        pass de dutchie

Comment

Muse are brilliant! Never seen them live

Any festivals under your belt?

My first concert at age 16 was Lemar

I have seen tinie tempah, rihanna AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING, the game, ne-yo, David Guetta.

Thats all. Not many

I really want to see Katy B live!

Comment

hahaha thats a fair bit. You get out and about thats the main thing. I have never heard of katy B. ​oh d-12 iv seen them live aswell. I love lemar. Kind of reminds me of r kelly a little
            pass de dutchie

Comment

I've seen McFly several times and Matt Willis.

Also went to this Price's Trust concert which had loads of different acts playing a few songs each e.g. Annie Lennox, Bee Gees, Pink, Sugababes, Ronan Keating and Lionel Richie.

Had tickets to see Michael Jackson, but alas, he died a few weeks before the date.

Comment

Originally posted by uzzybuzzy View Post
                I've seen McFly several times and Matt Willis.

Also went to this Price's Trust concert which had loads of different acts playing a few songs each e.g. Annie Lennox, Bee Gees, Pink, Sugababes, Ronan Keating and Lionel Richie.

Had tickets to see Michael Jackson, but alas, he died a few weeks before the date.
                That sucks......
                pass de dutchie

Comment

maiN bas Indian show meN jaa chukaa huN...AR Rehman show meN
                  Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                  16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

main indian show gyaa tha ek bhar. Main to neend se marnay laga tha. Soo unlively lol
                    pass de dutchie

Comment

katy b

Last edited by inspiron; Nov 16, 2011, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight express 91 View Post
                        main indian show gyaa tha ek bhar. Main to neend se marnay laga tha. Soo unlively lol
                        kia vahaN "ghaas phoos" user nahiiN the kia? ;cb: hehe
                        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Latest one was red hot chili peppers....OH YEAHHH!!
                          Also have been to rahet fateh ali Khan (who was amazeballs), kanye west (tickets were free), Ted's band from scrubs, dart punk.
                          I'm more of a comedy show person than music concerts
                          It's all fun and smiles until you get bitten by a shark.

Comment

I really wanna see Rihanna!!! I've never been to a concert/festival
                            Eat. Pray. Love.

Comment

omg cupcake i found kk wedding, did you manage to find it?

Comment

Working...
                              X