Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ore piya

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ore piya

    i just love this song. lakin raat ko mera bhai yeh song gunguna raha tha when i was downstairs watching tv. phir mein upper gai aur darwaazay se kaan laga kay sunnay lagi. i just couldn't believe that he had such a nice voice. mujhe aik pal kay liye youn lagh tha kay mere ghar per rahat fateh ali khan aai huay hain. LOL

    #2
    Re: ore piya

    No Sindhi No Balochi,No Muhajir No Pathan, No Punjabi No Saraiki
    I...AM...ONLY...PAKISTANI
    P A K I S T A N
    ............Z I N D A B A D

    Comment


      #3
      Re: ore piya

      I have a nice voice too, only noone wants to open any threads about it.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: ore piya

        Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
        I have a nice voice too, only noone wants to open any threads about it.
        never heard !! if i had i would surely had admired with beautiful words !

        Comment


          #5
          Re: ore piya

          Originally posted by Kode View Post
          never heard !! if i had i would surely had admired with beautiful words !
          Oh it's around here but you wouldn't be able to find it.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: ore piya

            Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
            I have a nice voice too, only noone wants to open any threads about it.
            I've one recording of your voice whenever my neighbor's kids make noise I play it and they get afraid and stop making noise
            No Sindhi No Balochi,No Muhajir No Pathan, No Punjabi No Saraiki
            I...AM...ONLY...PAKISTANI
            P A K I S T A N
            ............Z I N D A B A D

            Comment


              #7
              Re: ore piya

              Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
              Oh it's around here but you wouldn't be able to find it.
              Oh is it something from Underground or Underworld?

              Comment


                #8
                Re: ore piya

                Originally posted by Sannan View Post
                I've one recording of your voice whenever my neighbor's kids make noise I play it and they get afraid and stop making noise
                Jo kehta hai wohi hota hai.


                Originally posted by Kode View Post
                Oh is it something from Underground or Underworld?

                Disappeared into thin air.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: ore piya

                  Originally posted by Sajalina View Post

                  Disappeared into thin air.
                  Show Me The Way To That Thin Air Let Me Re-innovate The Magic

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: ore piya

                    Originally posted by Kode View Post
                    Show Me The Way To That Thin Air Let Me Re-innovate The Magic

                    What's gone is gone. Can't be re-invented/innovated.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: ore piya

                      Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
                      Jo kehta hai wohi hota hai.
                      yah aap nay kis ko kaha
                      No Sindhi No Balochi,No Muhajir No Pathan, No Punjabi No Saraiki
                      I...AM...ONLY...PAKISTANI
                      P A K I S T A N
                      ............Z I N D A B A D

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: ore piya

                        Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
                        What's gone is gone. Can't be re-invented/innovated.
                        Self Esteem Can Re Innovate The Confidence Of Sweetness Which Comforts Ears !!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X