Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well me needs some help in my da borin life

Salam,
    Well i just wanna know how could i improve my behavior towards life coz it stinks for me.
    i am bored tooo death! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Umar.. where u at .. i think pakistan .. hey !! learn something .. read books .. look at me well i am working .. done my bachelors thought me bored so going for masters now and thus preparing for GMAT ..also wanna become MCP so now preparing and reading books for that .. see be inventive .. and dont say that we need money for all that because i aint got much but i try to do the most in least .... ..

anyways ..may be if u tell me what intrest u .. i can give u alot more options .. take care and be cool .. another very good thing u can do and dont think that i am being Ms. Priest here but read the translation of quran ... u wont have time to do anything else ...
    trust me !!!!!

------------------
    *** If you can't understand my silence, You can't understand my words***

Comment

Salam,
      Yar thanx for the reply welll!!!!!
      Well yar all of the things you've told i do. like i do some reading more of computer reading. i have some friends, people like you, and i have also got my msce, ocp, ccna,ccni and some certification in progress!!!
      yar but this is not all!
      coz there should be a da reason for life?
      http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
      i cant help my self;(
      Yar its like a borin life.
      some of my friends help me by given my number to girls and i dont go throught them
      and like they do every thing to plz me but i cant get my self on a right line
      Well I am Kindaa more borin person
      Allah Hi Hafiz

Comment

Salam Umar bhai

Arey yar, boring voring kuch bhi nay. Life bhi kabhie boring hote hai. Man, I'm a girl caged in my house the whole day and I'm not bored, aur tum larke hoke bhi BORED?!? (I do go to school though)

I don't know what to say to you my friend. Do you get bored of your dosts too?

Salams

Comment

Salam Memona Behn,
          well you cant believe how much i get bore. coz i dont know how to enjoy or...?
          welllllllllllllllllllllll somebodyyyy plzzzz send some help my way http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
          well for friendz.hmmmmmm
          welll i have some selected friendz and i dont get bored with them but i cant enjoy even with them

Comment

Yaar yeh koyee naam kaa chakkar lagtaa hai, cuz I faced the same problem, even do now sometimes. My Ammi says that me is "Aadam Bezaar". Well, all I advise is to expand your social circle, and try to be more open to your friends and fellows. Helps a lot!
            The other thing which I always have a problem with is that people form a wrong impression of you when they meet you, but once they get to know you, it is alright.
            Fortunately, I've had a few people who've openly expressed their views to me, and I am trying to overcome my weakness. My weakness?? : My shyness is often, rather always, mistaken by others as being "reserved" or ... you know what I mean...
            Shyness + Quiet personality = Problemo.
            Overcome both...pretty tough.

Ciao.

For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Salam Umar,
              Well thanx for the reply and yar come on cheerup!!!! Life isnt soo borin!
              And far as the cirlcle of friends is concernd yar i have many more tha you can think but they arent the close friendz or like that. welllll i'll think over your reply and i hope it worksss
              Alllaaahh Haafiizzzz Bhai

Comment

Working...
              X