Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well-spoken vs well-dressed

So two situations:

A person you meet who's very elegant looking and dresses fabulously but the moment they open their mouth, kabooom the entire impression washes away (Just like Ufone's Teri Mehrbaani)

OR

A person who is not well dressed at all or fashion oriented but the way they speak leaves a very impressive impact.

Who would you prefer ?
    Train this chaos, turn it into light . . .

Re: Well-spoken vs well-dressed

I would go for the person who can speak well. I don't pay much attention to fashion oriented dressing myself so yeah. Good speaking kills definitely are a plus for me.
    Main to is waastay chup hon kay tamasha na banay
    Tu samajhta hai mujhe tujh se gila kuch bhi nahi...

Comment

^agreed.

For me a well dressed person is an eye candy for sure but it can't make up for soreness of my poor ears.

Comment

a person's sense of fashion can always be changed/altered..but there usually in not a cure for poor speaking

Comment

A person who can talk like a human, he must be wearing saaf/suthrey kaprey. Your actual question should be good looking VS average looking + level of intelligence.
          I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

a man / a woman's way of dressing can be changed while a person's poor speaking ability can NOT be changed...so, i would prefer a woman who has a good verbal skills...han bas, gaaliyaan denewaali 'muNh-phaT. na ho!
            Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
            16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by firenze View Post
              A person who can talk like a human, he must be wearing saaf/suthrey kaprey. Your actual question should be good looking VS average looking + level of intelligence.
              it wasn't about looks or level of intelligence actually. It was just the way pople talk. An example would be of Meera.

Now with being well dressed, I meant someone who comes in a very old shalwar kameez with a brightly printed floral chaadar and no make up or hair hardly done. But when she speaks she sounds mature, decent and well mannered.

Comment

Working...
              X