faisalabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

faisalabad

does anyone know anyone in or near 249 pind near faisalabad, which way to drive from faisalabad and any famous landmarks or big town.

Re: faisalabad

lol. it seems like that you lost direction.
    and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
    [25:74]

Comment

249 is not complete name.........it has to be 249 GB/RB/JB.........now check that and report......
      Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

249. g.b

Comment

turn left and drive about 2 miles and at the corner on your right hand side you'll find a public washroom...it takes ONLY coins so plz have Rs 10 in coins b4 you walk in there...good luck!
          Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
          16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Chak No. 249 GB is a village of Toba Tek Singh District in the Punjab province of Pakistan . It is the Part of Toba Tek Singh and Located 18 KM from Gojra to Murid Wala, Mongi Bangla Road.
            Do not judge me by my PAST , I dont live there anymore

Comment

thanks Naabigh, thats helpful, but i cant find that rd on google maps - ireally want to pinpoint 249 g.b on google maps, is there any way i can find it more clearly, why do u have to go through gojra if stARTING AT FAISALABAD also can u say which direction n, se etc is 18 km from gojra
              thanks so much

Comment

oops i put in mureedwala and its NW of faisalabad thats why i said why go through gojra, but if its 18km frm gojra then i must be wrong. pls point out location thanks

Comment

Check this link.........zoom out and u will see all the roads n stuff

Wikimapia is an online editable map - you can describe any place on Earth. Or just surf the map discovering tonns of already marked places.
                  Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

thanks nomi thats great exactly what i wanted.

Comment

Working...
                    X