Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is responsible, parents or children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is responsible, parents or children?

Assalam O Alaikum

The behaviour of any person resembles the character / nature of his / her parents and the way new generation has been spoiled, who is responsible, the parents or the children or the society / company in which they live ?

Assalam O Alaikum

everythign around us takes an effect on the way we grow up
    we learn good and bad things from societ from the company we keep and from our families, at the end of the day it is up to us as a person to decide what is right and wrong for us
    we should learn our own way
    this way we a capable of surviving in this world

Comment

from "spoiled", you mean, away from religion.
      parents are as much away from the religion as the young generation, and the reason is the absence of a sophistic religious leadership in the world today.

Comment

Wasslam,
        I think that since every indivdual is going to answerable for their own deeds ... every individual is responsible for their acts as well.. also, it depends on the age ... if ur talking about a little kid ... its different but if ur talking about someone who is a responsible adult ... in norms i mean .. then no one can control actions of that individual and thus they are responsible not the society .. specialy not the parents...after all one learns from their mistakes ... and unless u make one how would u be called a human .. insaan ghalati ka putla hai .. every ones heard that .. RIGHT!!!

------------------
        *** If you can't understand my silence, You can't understand my words***

Comment

Waalikum salam wa rah ma tullah!

All of them http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif. I mean its just like if u try to mould jelly in a square shape container, it comes out square. Make it star shaped in a star shaped container. That helps? http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif

Comment

Assalam O Alaikum

I will agree 100% with sister desi behna, parents are full responsible for the upbringing of children. Every child is born on nature and the parents then make him Muslim, Christian, Jew or Hindu or whatever. For example why are we Muslims ? Because we are born to Muslim Parents. Had we born to Jew parents, we would have been jews, isn't it?? So just like believes, parents are also responsible for the actions of their children. For example, if a man steals, most probable is that his parents didn't stopped him from stealing in his childhood and didn't punished him. Just like that, a man who misbehaves with a women or doesnot respect her, probability is more that his father didn't respected his mother or had similar thoughts.

So am i wrong if i say Parents will be punished for the bad deeds of their children ??

Like if i do not pray will Allah SWT will ask my parents also that did you ever told your son to pray when he was a child and did you punished him when he avoid his prayers or if a man has found hidaya (guidance) from God and his Parents do not pray, will Allah SWT ask him why didn't you advised your parents to pray and save them from fire ?

What do you people say ?

Assalam O Alaikum

Comment

Walaikium Assalam

I think I disagree on some of the parameters you have laid out. In my case I don't blame my parents for some of the bad things I've done in my life.

Coming to the West in an early age, and learning my own way through "trial and error", I believe my parents spirituall training has always been the source of guidance througout.

In my case, I know that I am solemly responsible for all I've done, and I know that allah won't held my parents responsible for any of my mistakes, on the judgement day.

Assalam u Allaikum

Comment

Assalam-o-Alaikum.
                Dear,
                When we are child responsibilities goes to parent But when we grew up with care and love + protection all the duties and responsibilities should be deal by us.... But, parents don't think so they tries and insearch of our better future, our marriage or ther things. They always tries 2 do something 4 us. In this case its our duty to reponsible 4 them. Some kind of missunderstandings do always happen, but it doesn't mean to feel aw, tense or others.
                I my thinkings parents r our everything. We supose 2 be their slave(in gud sense...slave as a person who's life devoted for someone not as that person who's "GHULAM" )

Sorry about anything wrong...

------------------
                Khang007

Comment

It's a duty of r parents to teach what's right and what's wrong then teachers then families then friends after all of these society gets her number. But, unfortunately no body except parents(in many many cases)
                  know their duty. One is teached by his/her atmosphere and situations. Here is no blame 2 some 1 special maybe we r responsible 4 good or bad or maybe soceity, teachers, friends or else(it depends).
                  First & important thing is awareness, We should must aware by everythig that whats right and wrong, When gonna awared then it's all depends on us...
                  AWARENESS comes from r inside, knowledge, sense etc. And people do their parts for it(they do and they should).

HOPE u'll follow.....

------------------
                  Khang007

Comment

From the moment of birth, when the stone-age baby confronts the twentieth-century mother, the baby is subjected to these forces of violence, called love, as its mother and father have been, and their parents and their parents before them. These forces are mainly concerned with destroying most of its potentialities.

Comment

Working...
                    X