Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

Assalam u alaikum

i havnt been around from a while so just thought of saying u guys hi. So howz the winter coming up so far. We are not having too much fun down in ohio. Abb tow good ol' paki days=without snow, aur zaida yaad AteiN haiN.

Ws
    Da winter in Pakistan was not goin soo good, but now as the rain has poured a bit, so its now a bit good. And now its a wet wenter
    Well this thing is faced by every Pakistani who is abroad that he wants to get back to Pakistan.Ya Phir Usay Pakistan Buhat Yaaad AAtta Hay. Well Yahi TOO BAAAt Hai Pakistan Pakistan Hay!!!!
    Well I pray you Visit Pakistan Soon So that Your Wish Could Come True.
    Allah Hafiz

Comment

bohat bohat shukrya duwa ka. Akhir kab poori hogi yeh wish? aur wish bhi siruf 'visit' ki nahi hay balkay poora borya bistar kay sathh hamesha lahore(chalo kissy bhi paki shehar/pind) may rahnay ki hay. Amin.

Comment

Salam,
        Well Ok!
        I will Pray That Yoour Duwa for comming back To Pakistan Pooorri Hooo!!! Ameen!
        Byee

Comment

Dearest Dearest Zainab!
          Aslkm!
          Yaar, I know exactly how u feel. Uff, kiya abhi, abhi aEE ho Pakistan say? I mean, recently right?! Well anyway, the first yr I spent in Pardays, it was Extremely tuf! Argh, I wonder how I survived it?
          Ur feelings are just like mine. Every second, I'd be asking myself, "OH why in the world did I come here???" WEll, U must have a good reason for it too, like I did (Education etc). Anyway, be cheered up and hang in there girl. Allah SWT will bless ur heart with so much patience that, U'll be thinking to get over with the aim, u came here to attain, first, then go back and enjoy the wonderously, beautifullistic life of our marvelest-ofied home-land! InshAllah, u're will wish will become true very soon. Soon in a sense that time will take a real fast spin, whooshing by, & when u realize u'LL B ready to go back! (ahh, these words "Going Back" does magic to one Home-sick Pakistani. Seriously. no?)
          K, I can yap till the cows come home, so haveta break off!

hang tight!
          Lots of warm and sincere wishes (patience being the biggest one of all)
          Urs. Daysee Behna

PS. I think we haven't chatted b'4. But ur name is so very familiar to me!

Comment

Arey ab itni duwa'aiN mill gaeN haiN kay maiy to buss ab kya bataooN. Daysi Behna waisay mujhay yahaN 2 1/2 saal ho gaey haiN lekin abb bhi lagta ha kay abhi ayi hooN. lekin khair kut jaey ga baqi ka waqt bhi.
            Allah aap ko bhi sabr day aur aap ka muqsad juld poora ho inshaAllah.

Comment

Aslkm Zainab!

Really???? U know, Me too, I mean mojhay bhee takreeban 2.5 yrs ho gayay hain. And Honestly, it still feels like yesterday, when I left home. Oh I even remember the time. It was at 3, midnight, (the flight was like at 6 AM, Argh LIFE!). It was 15 of May 1996! Man! When will I ever go back. Now when I write letters or cards back home, they rank with the Home-sickness syndrome. Just worried, that hope it doesn't do any harm to my Family back there. Oh WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif

Voops! I promised not to do that! Okay, can I have my Waaa's back plz!

We're not that bad yaar, then. RIght?!

Comment

Aay lardkiyoon,

i m more "mazloom" than both of u yaar,
                just moved to States five months back.

Much sick for Pakistan. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

WEll SALAM everybody,
                  Well it looks all the sisters here need duwaaa's. but no prob well samreen i hoipe you also......... aammeenn!!!
                  Byeeee

Comment

W'salam

Guess what Daysee behna i left home on the 15th of May 96 too!!!!!!!!!!
                    That was from Islamabad and the next day my flight from Karachi was around 6 or 7 am. Gawd i dont know what to say. And yes we're not that bad but sorry u cant take ur waaa's back (just kidding)
                    Samreen dear dont feel bad yrs will pass and u wont even realize how fast time goes (well not so). And anyways Umar bhai is making duwa for us u never know its qabooliat ki ghaRi.

Comment

Salam Zainab,
                      Yar baki tooo sab theek hay magar mery duwa zara muskill say hi qabool hotii hay. but still hoping.
                      byeee

Comment

Working...
                      X