Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jab pyaar kisi se hota hai,tho kya hota hai??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jab pyaar kisi se hota hai,tho kya hota hai??

i think i am in love but not sure!!yes,it is the first time!!Any suggestions about how u feel when u r in LOVE???

Love is an emotion which can squeez the **** out of you.

Comment

What a perfect timing for this question. I have fallen in love with someone who I have not even met, just heard her voice, saw the video and picture. Just before we think we have define love something strange happens that defies the logic and the traditional defination of love. What It feel like you ask? Well for me she is on my mind 24 hours a day, major distraction at work, sleepless nights. Just to hear her voice you call and don't care about your long distance phone bill. you have her picture as a screensaver and set to go on every minute. You carry her picture in your Wallet and show it proudly to anyone who's willing to see it. You listen to Shadi songs, you watch romantic Indian movies over and over again. Love is indeed a hell of a roller coaster!!!!!!!

Comment

thanx punjabi munda and dilwale!!
        Dilwale it is so nice to know that u have found some one that special !!!!good luck for the future!!
        And thanx u both again!!

Comment

LOVE IS A VERY STRONG AND DEEP EMOTION
          LOVE HAS NO BOUNDRIES LOVE IS ETERNAL IT IS ABOUT BEING SOUL MATES
          LOVE SUCCEEDS EVERYTHING
          IF U HAVE NOT LOVED THEN U HAVE NOT SAVOURED LIFE AT ALL!!

------------------

Comment

When u act like a fool, blind to find any flaws in that person Acting like a #1 Dork! Blabering while talking, worrying the heck outta urself for no special reason, going wacko, being cyco, things fall outta ur hands when speaks, or approaches u, feeling startled every time addresses you,
            day dreaming toooooo much, thinking Quixoticly, becoming a Utopian, ( shall I still go on..???)........ and many, many more...

WELL BUDDY, THEN UR IN BIGGGGGGGGGGG TROUBLE! "GOOD LUCK!" U'll need it

Comment

thanx every body!Anyway i am a girl just telling u guys 4 the heck of it!anyone else is well come to write too and give me advice!!

Comment

Jaab kissey sey pyaar hoota hai to naw(9) mahiney key baad baccha hoota hai.

Later on
                Zman

Comment

gosh zman!

Comment

Ah c'mon Zman,

Does pyaar means making a woman pregnant?

Comment

Hey guys, accidents do happen - just trying to put some humor in a dry discussion.

Later on
                      Zman

Comment

thanx zaman it is nice to hear u'r lil joke but that is not the case with me !! sorry 4 the dissapointment hehehehehehehe
                        Anyways everybody keep writing 'cause i am still confused!!well u all know what happens when such a big thing like this happened!!!

Comment

LOVE
                          DEDRY DIL,DERDY SER

Comment

What is love ?
                            It shouldn't be difficult to understood that what is love but due to common watching of IndianMovies and material like some of the Digests and even our own dramas and movies are making a socity where every young girl thinks that she is a heroin and Every young boy think that he is a hero and the their destiny is to love someone and than should devote their life to This Love
                            I dont know about you Emaan but most of us are unlikely do this and waste their prescios life for nothing.

------------------
                            Adnan Younas

Comment

salam Adnan
                              what is your definition of 'love'. Or you are trying to say that love does not exist.Maybe you can enlighten us with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X