FAVORITE GEORGE BUSH QUOTES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAVORITE GEORGE BUSH QUOTES

Although i think bush rules,he says some of the funniest stuff on the planet.some of my fav george bush quotes are listed below,you can add more,i love to read them.

"They obviously misunderestimated me"

"Its your money,you paid for it"

"Home is important. It's important to have a home."

"Anyway, I'm so thankful, and so gracious—I'm gracious that my brother Jeb is concerned about the HEMISPHERE as well."

"Neither in French nor in English nor in MEXICAN."

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

ADD MORE,I LOVE'EM.

------------------
    TRUE PAKI AKA CROREPATI NEVER DID ANYTHING.THEY WERE INNOCENT,BELIEVE ME JUDGE SAHIB,BELIEVE ME...........

Would be glad to oblige...

"I suspect that had my dad not been president, he'd be asking the same questions: How'd your meeting go with so-and-so?...How did you feel when you stood up in front of the people for the State of the Union Address — State of the Budget address, whatever you call it."

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

"Those of us who spent time in the agricultural sector and in the heartland, we understand how unfair the death penalty is."

"Then I went for a run with the other dog and just walked. And I started thinking about a lot of things. I was able to — I can't remember what it was. Oh, the inaugural speech, started thinking through that."

"I have said that the sanction regime is like Swiss cheese — that meant that they weren't very effective."

"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."

"Anyway, after we go out and work our hearts out, after you go out and help us turn out the vote, after we've convinced the good Americans to vote, and while they're at it, pull that old George W. lever, if I'm the one, when I put my hand on the Bible, when I put my hand on the Bible, that day when they swear us in, when I put my hand on the Bible, I will swear to not — to uphold the laws of the land."

"That's a chapter, the last chapter of the 20th, 20th, the 21st century that most of us would rather forget. The last chapter of the 20th century. This is the first chapter of the 21st century."

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."

"The only things that I can tell you is that every case I have reviewed I have been comfortable with the innocence or guilt of the person that I've looked at. I do not believe we've put a guilty...I mean innocent person to death in the state of Texas."

"Actually, I — this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about — when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me."

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

Bush: "Because the picture on the newspaper. It just seems so un-American to me, the picture of the guy storming the house with a scared little boy there. I talked to my little brother, Jeb — I haven't told this to many people. But he's the governor of — I shouldn't call him my little brother - my brother, Jeb, the great governor of Texas."
    Interviewer: "Florida."
    Bush: "Florida. The state of the Florida."

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!thanks for that nadia.

------------------
      TRUE PAKI AKA CROREPATI NEVER DID ANYTHING.THEY WERE INNOCENT,BELIEVE ME JUDGE SAHIB,BELIEVE ME...........

Comment

No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed them. If you want a complete list of Bushisms, go to: http://slate.msn.com/Features/bushisms/bushisms.asp

Comment

"Actually, I — this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about — when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me."

I like this!

"A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

He has an interesting vocabulary.

Comment

Working...
            X