PERSONAL ATTACKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERSONAL ATTACKS

I am so sick and tired of few people who just canít seems to respect otherís opinions and resort to personal attacks. To those I say scheme on you. Personal attacks only tend to divide desi community further, and create mistrust, hate, and discontent. Many of you may think that I being too sensitive. No really. Infect I enjoy intellectual and opposing point of view and find it a great self-improvement tool. However, when the opposing point of view begin to take on a shape of personal attack I find it really offensive and disgusting. Furthermore, I immediately loose respect for that individual. I also tend to see that person, who has nothing positive to contribute intellectually, morally and socially. Only Loooooooosers and low life (Jerry springer type guest) resort to such behavior. Because of these low animalistic behavior many of the people here prefer cyber friendship. I plead to those who engage is this behavior to make a change in this Holy month of Rahmadan. It just ainít Cooooool. Stop thinking for others instead focus on improving your own life. Donít make assumption, cause you only make a Ass of your self. Many of us here post topic that are traditionally forbidden or consider taboos our society, however, that does not mean the author is somewhat perverted or and has no religious values. I choose to make this forum my second home because I can post whatís in mind and get sound advice without being insulted. I will continue to do my contribution as long as few good people remain in it!

T.T.F.N

Yeah Me too, oh well.. I don't mind those people! Their actually more nice than you guys.

------------------
    You Smell What The Naseer's cookin!?
    The Peoples Champ,
    Naseer Malik

Comment

lol Naseer.
      Nah I'll hvae to agree with TTFN he's right, ive experienced that!

Comment

Thanks, TTFN, it's good to hear someone saying something so important.

Comment

Warning

Dear Member "The Naseer"

Please mind your language and protocol else your posting privileges shall once again be denied.

Comment

'

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
            X