Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for People in Pakistan

Hi!

If anyone is out there who know how I can go about traking people (listed below) in Pakistan without actually going there (I live in New York). I would very much appreciate their help.

The people that I'm looking for are as follows:

1.) Yahya Bhaktiyar
    2.) Dr. Z. H. Zaidi
    3.) Sharif Al Mujahid (Quaid-e-Azam Academy)
    4.) Ziauddin Ahmad

All I want to know is, how can I get in touch with these aforementioned people.

Thank you.

Khair Andesh,
    Ibne Firasat

OOOPS !!
    Sorry dear bro, I m afraid I can't help u, n I think its quite difficult to trace someone like that. I think u should at least state the respective ages, occupations, n cities where they live.
    n when r u coming to Pakistan?
    n where in Pakistan?

Wish u all the best !

Comment

Nah man, thats quiet impossible to find these people,I was trying to track a friend of mine who is in Lahore, he also has access to internet, but I was unable to! So It is quiet hard and almost impossible to find the people!

P.S I can bet any money there are many people with the same first & last names in Pakistan.

------------------
      Visit Dhamaka's Website @ http://www.maxpages.com/said

Comment

Nah man, thats quiet impossible to find these people,I was trying to track a friend of mine who is in Lahore, he also has access to internet, but I was unable to! So It is quiet hard and almost impossible to find the people!

P.S I can bet any money there are many people with the same first & last names in Pakistan.

------------------
        Visit Dhamaka's Website @ http://www.maxpages.com/said

Comment

Salam Bhai,
          Kahan sai dhoond kar nikalay hain yeh nam?

1.) Yahya Bhaktiyar-Call Pakistan Bar council.
          2.) Dr. Z. H. Zaidi-Call Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center in Karachi.
          3.) Sharif Al Mujahid (Quaid-e-Azam Academy)-Call the Academy.
          4.) Ziauddin Ahmad-Maloom nahin Dr. sahib abhi hayat hain kai nahin?

Good Luck
          Let me of the results.
          Mama

Comment

Adaab, Bhai,

Your're words are among the first (if not only) good news that I have recieved (as you could could see for yourself, I'm sure ). I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the information that you have provided. I shall then move on to contacting these people.

Bhaijaan, you see, I am a first time filmmaker. I have recently undertaken a task of doing a four part documentary on Pakistan and these people are vital to the all four parts of it. For they have lived through all the (good/bad) phases of Pakistan.

Wish me luck and please pray that I do a good job, as well as, do justice to Pakistan. I will keep up posted of my progress. If you have any suggestions and/or comments regarding the documentary please do let me know. I'm always looking forward to feedback.

Thank you once again!

Allah Hafiz,
            Ibne Firasat

Comment

Bhai,
              Salam,
              I wish you the best of luck in your task and hope whatever you create is in the best interest of Pakistan. Keep in touch and let me know how work is coming along.
              Khuda Hafiz
              Mama

Comment

Working...
              X