Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question For "The" Naseer

Mr. "The" Naseer ,

I have had the unique opportunity of examining your views some of which are very strange.
    But stranger still are the lines you write in closing:

"You Smell What the Naseer's Cookin'!?
    The Peoples Champ,
    Naseer Malik
    The Naseer Says "Know your damn role or I'll lay the smack down!"

Kindly explain to me what all this means. Specially the cooking part. Also what role do you suggest for the rest of us.

Thankyou

Stud

Warning

Dear Member "The Naseer"

Please mind your language and protocol else your posting privileges shall once again be denied.

Comment

Friend, I don't think your old enough to understand.

------------------
      You Smell What The Naseer's cookin!?
      The Peoples Champ,
      Naseer Malik

Comment

Admin,
        There's nothing wrong with what the Naseer says. All this stuff about what the Naseer's cooking, people's champ and laying the smack down are all lines of a pro wrestler, Rocky Maivia, the current WWF champ, to be exact. Speaking of which, Naseer, don't you think you should be calling yourself the corporate champ, and raising the corporate eye-brow?

[This message has been edited by Asif the Macho Man (edited December 25, 1998).]

Comment

No, that would be cheating Asif bhai. He is the corporate champ and I'm not. I don't want to copy someone so I'm just the peoples champ jabronni. I hope you understand. And Admin don't worry nothing will happen IF YOU SMELL.. WHAT THE NASEER'S COOKIN'!?

------------------
          You Smell What The Naseer's cookin!?
          The Peoples Champ,
          Naseer Malik

Comment

KNOW YOURE ROLE ...SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
            STUD ILL AGREE WITH NASEER YOURE TOO YOUNGE TO UNDERSTAND MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME WHEN WE HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU WE MIGHT...BUT WE WONT.

Comment

Working...
            X