Getting Tattoo’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Tattoo’s

While I was in college, I got a temporary tattoo. It was really cool and I really liked it. Eversince, I want it to get it permanently. Should I?

(

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Rubiya Jee Walekum Salam: Hope exams are going well! Socha ta ak akhari decison bana loon shadi ke bad tao hukum to whoi de gai. I think you'er right I may be suffering from shadi blues.

Comment

Dilwale, first of all congruglations on your upcoming wedding. About the Tatoo thing, well after you are maried maybe you could get your wife's name tatooed on your heart??? how about that? hmm just kidding. I think temporary ones look great but not the real ones. Good luck

Comment

Dilwale: I thought of getting one too...i didnt...know why?

Picture this: youre 75....sitting there with your grandkids...sipping chai and buscuits....All of a sudden your 6 yr old rand kid asks you what that crap is on your arm (or wherever)...what are you gonna tell him/her?

Also: whatever is IN right now, is not gonna remain 'in" forever....so no...its NOT a good idea to get a tattoo...besides its too "gora"....

f.

party on...withOUT a tattoo!

Comment

Hi frisky! In your profile you said that one of your interest is flying. Do you you fly planes or just simply like the ride. I am just wondering cause I also love flying and I am half way done of getting my private pilot licence.

Comment

Dilwale

along the same thought as frisky. (and everyone else)

that tatoo looks totally different when you're old and wrinkly.
              i've seen enough 80 year old tatoos. its not pleasant.

Comment

sacredness of taboos,
                islands of lust,
                tenderness of tattoos,
                wrinkles of dust!

and i'll wait up in the dark for you to speak to me........ and i'll open up, release me!
                -black jewels of insignificance

Comment

Dilwale....
                  Started in a small little 152 (still my love!) and now I fly Cessna 172's....love em!

I got my PPL a year ago.....

f.

Comment

hi !! people interesting topic

a few friends of mine have got tattoos like
                    a small pakistani flag on their arms they look cool after that nuclear strikes many of my friends got a bomb or a missile with quote
                    "MADE IN PAKISTAN" right on your guns they look kool and your grand children should n't mind that
                    i am thinking of getting one too just do n't know about it's islamic prospects .

Comment

Hi everyone. In Islam, to have a perm tatto is not allowed. I don't know about temp one's.

Comment

Hello Abrar:
                        Just for curiosity purpose! Please site the source. In the future if somone ask this question I can refer them directly to the source instead of making long winded speeches. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Bro. I don't have the source right now, but
                          I can provide later. I have asked this
                          question of tatto form an scholer.

Wassalam

Comment

I've often wanted to get a tatoo also but the pain concerns me more than anything else...that and the fact that i'm sure it will be quite ugly after a while.......

I am pretty sure that temp tatoos are allowed...just like henna is a temp tattoo...

Comment

Working...
                            X