Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are we so conservatives?

Hello Guys,
    I live in America. Here is a radio channel which is owned by a Pakistani person and he give programs related to Pakistan and south Asia. The problem is that There is a on air chat in it inwhich different people give there views about any topic. Always I heard in that chat is controversal statements on each other, criticising the politics, and even sometimes fighting with each other. I just want to ask why we people are too conservative? Why we can't bear the critics?

Being controversial and conservative are 2 different things. You can be controversial without being conservative although you could be conservative and be controversial at the same time.

Later on
    Zman

Comment

hello zman,
      By controversal I mean to say that If we know that, the things, which I like or I am in favor shouldn't necessary liked or gotten favor by other people and viceversa. So why we talked about that things which hurts someone and which is useless (as by it we never get any knowledge but waste and ruin our time in listening it).

Comment

You cannot make everyone happy. Through some discussion(s), some people might see the light while others get offended, so some benefit from it and some dont that does not mean that one should stop getting into discussions, however controversial they are.
        On a personal note, You will meet a lot of people that will offend you, therefore, learn to ignore those that offend you and you will be very very happy.

Later on
        Zman
        Later on
        Zman

Comment

zman...
          u impress me!

...and i'll wait up in the dark for you to speak to me.... and i'll open up.... release me!
          - black jewels of insignificance

Comment

Thx Jewels of insignificance : You still did not answer my question I asked you in another thread about the meaning/significance of :

" ...and i'll wait up in the dark for you to speak to me.... and i'll open up.... release me! "

in your posts.

Later on
            Zman

Comment

Jewels of insignificance : I got your answer.

Thx

Later on
              Zman

Comment

Working...
              X