Islam is the True Religion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islam is the True Religion.

Just visit this web site and then post your point of views. Its totally a miracle of Allah (SWT).

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acad...acle_trees.htm

Go on to another link contained in the website and there are more miracles shown which proves the Oneness of ALlah (SWT) and the truthfulness of our religion Islam.

Salaams Patriotic jee,

I just have to say, thanx for posting the sites - but as for me, neither do I have the need nor the inclination to go to any site, to see the miracles of my religion.

Islam is my religion and for me it is the one and only true religion that exists. This is one aspect in most mulims' lives which is based on Unquestioning Blind Faith!! ameen.

Comment

Miss Nur has brought up an intresting point. She has shown pride over

" Unquestioning Blind Faith ".

If such dedication is limited to the mere beleif in the existence of God then It is healthy . It remains personal.
      But when we offer our complete submission to clergy or leadership then we are betraying our intelligence and Even Islam.
      A theocracy is a dangerous state of goverment. The leadership simply assumes the role of God. They view opposition as rebellion against Islam.
      A good goverment must not interfere in matters of spirituality. It must create an atomosphere of freedom and democracy, allowing the simultaneous survival of relegion and secular tradition.

When people Die and children Cry
      We should ask the question why

Comment

they've been taught and they will teach...........
        blind faith! thats what they preach........
        as for god ,
        he's sometimes in,
        he's somtimes out of reach!

And I'll wait up in the dark for you to speak to me, and I'll open up...release me...
        - black jewels of insignificance

Comment

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Nur sahiba....As you said earlier that you are such a good muslim that you don't need any miracles then why you are saying that "Will there be Islam like Iran in Pakistan after the implementation of shariat ordinance". And what do you mean by strict Islam or loose Islam. The rules for passing one's life that Islam tells us has no alternatives. If you know about your religion so blindly then you must know that hijab is a compulsory factor for females. If someone is not doing it then she is doing a sin. May Allah (SWT) forgive all of our sins....Ameen.

Comment

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
              X