Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUPSHUP Interactive (CHAT)

Hi all,
    We have been working on improving the quality of service being provided to you. Recently we upgraded our GUPSHUP BB software to improve speed and performance. We have also finished our in house CHAT software that will be available to GUPSHUP users only. It also means that this network will not be connected to any other Chat networks. Users will be able to create thier own private rooms if they so desire. We will still have some standard common rooms. All GUPSHUP rules will apply to the CHAT.
    One problem that we are still strying to resolve is the user identity. As of now, our software will let any one sign up with any nick. The problem with that is anyone can sign in as an Admin, for example,a dn try to give out false impressions. We are trying to fins a way to incorporate GUPSHUP userids into the CHAT system. Hopefully, we will be able to do that in a short time. Till then, we will have a beta version of CHAT (BAATCHEET) ready for you to test in a few days.

Azkar

Hey I gave you the name Baat Cheet didn't I?

Comment

Hi Salman,

Yes, some one did give us that name. I dont exactly recall, but since no one else is claiming, credit goes to you.

Azkar

Comment

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X