PrePaid Phone Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PrePaid Phone Card

Does anyone know about PrePaid Phone card that offers a best rate to Pakistan (Lahore)and also long distance phone service. P.S. I live in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks.

theres one that gives you 0.99c to Pakiland...

I DONT know whats the 800 number for it...Ill find out....

f.

Comment

AT&T provides me with 81 cents a min if you sign up for them

Comment

Try here:

www.nurtel.com/nurtel/main.html

Comment

There are pre paid cards available in Chicago which gives you 50-60 cents a minute to Pakistan. A friend of mine who lives in a different state calls one of the store here to pay and get his number on phone.

Comment

Looks like Chicago seem to have a best deal. Do you know the address of the store where your friend bought the card. I am sure California have something like that too. But I just moved here and not had a chance to explore the Desi community!!!! I miss the love of my life!

Comment

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Bhai Dilwale,

There are many stores. The store that my friend calls for the card is "Ghareeb Nawaz". If u want I could try to get the phone number for that store. Though I live in the suburbs but go to Chicago over some week ends...Probably there will be a trip over this long week end....I think the deal is like $17 card for 32 minutes. You would have to use the card within a week (not sure though)

Comment

here in seattle...this store sells $20 card good for 43 min call to Pakistan...its valid for 6 months..i will post the fone number of the store soon..

Comment

Dear Dostoo, thanks for all your help! Narcist look forward to your response!

Comment

Working...
                    X