Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jinnah wanted a secular government!!!-hence followed pakistan's DECLINE

In one speech jinnah said (paraphrasing):
    "Muslims will cease to be Muslims and Hindus will cease to be Hindus; not in the religious sense but in the political sense"

Some shallow Muslims say that Islam cannot solve todays problems and that in the Modern day Islam cannot rule...

THESE PEOPLE NOT ONLY CONTRADICT THE TEXTS OF ISLAM BUT ARE ALSO VERY SHALLOW, IRRATIONAL, AND DUMB PEOPLE....

If you wanna argue about the applicability of Islam then lets argue/debate.

What wrong with what quaid said. We are all human first then anything else. We are all created by the same god.

I think you are Dumb, Irrational and Shallow. You neither know Islam or any other religion. It is people like you (foul mouth and ignorant) who have caused great dammage to Islam.

May Allah give you guidence and intelligence to be a good human being.

Comment

Hedayat + etc
      =============

Lets not throw around accusations without proof.

What do I not know about Islam ? In what way have i damaged Islam??

Just because what I say doesn't FIT into YOUR
      (yes, YOUR)
      perception of Islam doesn't mean i don't know anything. Neither does it mean that we should change Islam.

The point I made was that Islam can
      SOLVE ANY MODERN DAY PROBLEM, IN A FAR SUPERIOR AND MORE BENFICIAL WAY
      compared with any other way of life.

If you think this is not true then lets discuss......

Comment

Do not engage in useless activities.

Comment

It was you who called others names, I was just throughing it back at you. How can you benefit Islam by labeling others who differ from you. This way you can only hurt Islam and not help.

Read your first post and see how different it is from the second one. I don't care what you know about Islam thats your problem. I still say that you are a Shallow, Ignorant, Irrational and Dumb.

Comment

Working...
          X