Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do u think who will be the next world champion of cricket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do u think who will be the next world champion of cricket?

hi ppls,
    i m a cricket fan & really worried about pakistan performance against Australia

Hi Haris Jee,
    At First Welcome Here,
    Aur Aab Yeh Bata'ain Ke Mera Karachi Kaisa Hai?
    I m Sick for my Karachi....sob...sob...

I was also a cricket fan,but jab tak Karachi Main Thi.
    Hmmm,champion koi bhi ho.I mean Bangladesh,Zambabway Ya U.A.E,Lekin Pakistan??
    Umm-hun I dont think so Kay Pakistan Quarter-final kay liyay bhi qualify kar pa'ay ga.

But phir bhi Miracles par poora bharoosa hai.
    Cuz,
    Payvasta Rah Shajar Se Ummed-e-bahar Rakh!!

B-bye. &

[This message has been edited by SAMREEN (edited 11-13-98).]

Comment

hi Haris
      i m cricket too too & worried also about it .i think new world champ. will south africa

Comment

Samreen, are you 27 years old?

Comment

Ha ha ha ha,
          Punjabi munda ji,
          27 kyon,72 kyon nahin??

Khair 27 tak pohanchnay main to mujhay lotz of years hain.
          By the way,why r u asking????

Comment

Samreen, tou tum ab 15 saal ki tou nahi rahi...

Comment

Of chorse everyone knows who'll be the next world Champs.. no NOT PAKISTAN! It'll be South Africa and Australia in the finals and of chorse South Africa will win it all. Pakistan will maybe.. make it to the semi's but that's the furthest they can make it.

Comment

Yeah, i agree with you Nasir. South Africa will win the next world cup! and abt pakistani team i am with you samreen, mera bhi yehi khayaal hai keh pakistani team quarter-finals thak bhee mushkil hee say pohnchey gi http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

c yahs later!!

Comment

hello guys,
                  I think Pakistan will be the winner of the World Cup

Comment

you should read Match Fixing on the Khail Khalari and your worries may come to some conclusions..do as Imran has said.

Comment

Most likely South Africa....

Comment

Pakistan! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You know the reason we'll NEVER win is because of the stupid saps in Pakistan and here! The team needs your support and all you guys say is hell with the team. If you want to win then cheer for them. They need confidence. I'm going to cheer for them all the way. You guys aren't Pakistani.
                        One other thing is India better and I mean better NOT win. Or I'll blow up Bollywood! pWo - Pakistani World Order..!

Comment

i think pakistan on their day have the most talented individuals, but as a team there is far too much internal wrangling which zaps confidence and is detrimental for team morale. we can certainly win the world cup but we need an authoratative figure who commands respect like imran khan to be a captain.....respect has to be earnt it is not a sole right given to who ever wants it.

Comment

Working...
                          X