Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZKAR JUST READ IT ONCE PLEASE ....

DEAR AZKAR
    YOUR reply was brillient just like the one a person like you should have got . i agree that what you have said there is right and i accept that i failed to read between the lines . i just got excited when i read that YOU are sying that these sort of comments will be tolerated here . ihave been to your home page many times and i read you profile almost on daily basis i do n't like making hero's or favourites but well i still admit you are sort of my hero ( not hero like sisel chaudhry but i really like you very much ) and i just got ignited when i read that YOU are saying this . hay man it's hard for me to explain what happened when i wrote that and what i think about you and how i felt about your posting but try to understand what i ahve said here . and if you do understand then accept my appology and if you do then please let me know just even if you leave one word "OK"

okay bye

*blush*

Me no hero shero yaar. Just trying my level best to bring you guys a nice platform to exchnage healthy ideas.

Glad to see that we are thinking positively.

Azkar Choudhry

Comment

Hey Azkar,
      This is a kick ass site. I'm surprised you're not working for Bill Gates.

Comment

What a big deal!

Comment

azkar, shezi seems to be a big fan of you!!!
          are you some kind of celebrity wao wao look at the words shezi is drounded

" ihave been to your home page many times and i read you profile almost on daily basis i do n't like making hero's or favourites but well i still admit you are sort of my hero"
          hmmm...shezi,
          why do you read azkar's profile on DAILY BASIS????

Comment

azkar, shezi seems to be a big fan of you!!!
            are you some kind of celebrity wao wao look at the words shezi is drounded

" ihave been to your home page many times and i read you profile almost on daily basis i do n't like making hero's or favourites but well i still admit you are sort of my hero"
            hmmm...shezi,
            why do you read azkar's profile on DAILY BASIS????

Comment

Working...
            X