Hello all!!! i'm new to the board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!!! i'm new to the board...

hello!!! how are you? hope you're all fine.
    i'm new to this board. i've been reading some of the posts and all of you seem like
    cool people.
    anyway, i really miss PK and i thought joining the board would be cool.
    i have a question. i watched the PK drama "Aashiyana" and i was wondering if the music/songs in the drama could be found on cd or cassette or if the music was just for the drama. i really would like to have the songs on tape. and is the band "rage" in the drama a "real" band in PK or was it fictional?
    thanks for any info.
    have a nice day!

greetingZ!!

rage is a real pakistani band....unfortunately, not a successful one

Comment

Anti Socrates... hello. "rage" isn't popular? wow, that's surprising to me. i thought their songs were great. especially the title song "aashiyana" and the sad song "saya" was great too. oh well, different strokes for different folks.
      thanks for writing that you'll put Tamana and me on your buddy-list. how sweet.
      take care, new friend.

Comment

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Hi Smile jee,
          A cute welcome by me too.

I wanted to wish u my innocent smiles like this & this but kia karon u r already smily.

Like u i m also So sick for my homeland, my Pakistan.But Alas!Beech main saat samandar aa jate hain.

Comment

woof woof!

Comment

Rubiya Nur, Samreen...
              thanks for the welcome!
              you are too sweet.
              Rubiya... yep, i loved the dramam "Aashiyana" it was great. my favorite character in the drama was the guy named "Saif" he was soooooooo funny.
              what other dramas do you like?
              Samreen, what do you like watching/listening too?
              keep in touch.

Comment

Salaams Smile jee,

Arey, there are some wkend when instead of food I live on Paki dramas, lekin I am very bad with names and mornings are not my high points anyways!! Lekin, I used to be a great fan of Rahat Kazmi, now I have new heart throbs and again naam nahee yaad ara hai.
                After exams which are in a month, may be we can exchange names and discuss the best!!!

Comment

Rubiya Nur... i'm so happy to "hear" that you're a Pakki drama fanatic like me! i have a tendancy to watch the entire drama at once, like i did with "Aashiyana". i turned it on at 4pm and it finished the following day at 5am. it was fun to just sit and watch the entire thing.
                  let me know when you're exams are over... than i'll ask you what your fav dramas are. maybe you've seen a few i haven't or vice versa. and GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!!!

Comment

smile,

i have a suggestion...

please be more careful about the "style of writing" of some people,

log baaton baaton main kutta keh jaatay hain, aur pata bhee nahee chalta!

**wink**

Comment

Smile ,
                      I have a suggestion too:
                      That is the guy abve me is an emotional and sensetive man,who just loses his mind over stupid things.
                      So be careful!
                      Never call him even a Ladnay Wala kid coz he will become Naraz with u ......sob...sob.......

Comment

Hi, how are you ?

I'm doing computer programming in Montreal Canada. Will you suggest me to come work to Pakistan after my studies.

E-mail:[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X