Any computer hackers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any computer hackers here?

Does anybody know how to hack websites here?
    If you do I've got a website for you to hack.
    http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/
    Just visit this site and you'll see what I'm talking about.

[Note: This message was edited by Admin]

Depends if this server is unix based or not...anyways...I looked at the site and the guy is obviously on crack!

with nothing better to do...

f.

Comment

in the mean time, I got an idea...
      lets all send him email and flood his pathetic life with more misery!

f.
      the email is on the website...
      f.

Comment

I gotta say that this person has really really had it!!
        Misinterpreting the Holy Qur'an and associating his own evil with that of our Dear Prophet, istaghfirullah al azeem.

Yes, he obviously has great time on his hands. I think that for these sort of websites, we can, as a group, complain to his ISP or the website server admin. I've seen it happen a couple of times before and these articles do not adhere to the freedom of speech clause that is pertinent to the Internet.

Okay gotta run,
        Umar.
        For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

like....
          crap!

it was all crap!

yaaro!
          shall i tell you something?
          we have to take some blame on ourselves too!

the way he talked abot islam and women, or islam and kuffaar, we have some people in this forum, who call themselves muslim, and say EXACTLY the same things! and they say they're proud of it!

islam was and is the religion of peace..

its us, the muslims, who have allowed such people to point fingers at our religion!

and get one thing clear!
          we dont need to hack the website or email that guy at all!

lets IGNORE HIM!
          lets show it to the world, by our action, what islam really is!

so we dont get harmed by websites like the one listed above~

Comment

awww

that was so real and so nice anti-
            but islam also says always point out the wrong deed, if you cant do it with your hands do it from you mouth if you cant do from your mouth do it in you heart!
            and the best thing can do here is use the power of writing same as (mouth) and stop this wron deed about our relogion.
            Our religion does not say just sit and let thing happen take avtions against them is wht we gotta do

and we have to tell him prove rather that he is wrong, and tell him what is right

that is our obligation towards islam

Comment

I thought about complaining to his (or IT'S) ISP but I got the feeling that the ISP was also ****-owned, er excuse me, INDIAN owned...

something about the site just shouted ignorance and illiteracy at me...(the ISP's I mean...) so its no use emailing the ISP that allows derogatory and hate statements by its customers...Free speech is one thing, and that I can tolerate, but this takes the cake...this is HATE speech..and the things they have said about prohet Mohammed there, just make my blood boil...i mean sure, Im not a very religious guy, but this is insane!

f.

Comment

my beloved friends!

yeh wakt hai khood say sawaal poochnay ka!

i am satisfied with my religion..
                i looked at the questions that he came up with.. i asked from myself.. do i have an answer?
                my heart said yes!
                i do have an answer to all those questions!

and thats what counts!
                if we dont have an answer to those questions, its high time we thought about them!

if we really dont have an answer to those questions... then there is no use of hacking that website!

kis kis ka moo band kerain gay?
                aik website hack ho gee, to kal doosri khul jaye gee!
                kis kis ko rok saktay hain hum???

sochnaa yeh hai, that why did he come up with those insults?
                kyaa kaheen hamaree ghaltee to nahee??

agar hamaree hee ghaltee hai, to aao us ghaltee ko pehchaan lain!

pehchaan lain, aur aaindaa woh ghaltee dobara na kerain!

lets not allow anyone to point fingers at our religion!

Muhammad rasoolullah masoom aur gunhaahon say paak thay! aap kay kirdaar kee to dushman bhee taareef kertay thay!
                agar aaj kay zamanay main koi aap pur unglee uthaa rahaa hai, to kasoor hamara hai! hamara! kyaa hum nay islaam ko is rung main nahee pesh kiyaa kay log hum pay unglee uthaain??

like...

two or three muslim brothers from within us, have been saying in this very forum, that islam believes in NO WOMEN RIGHTS!

---
                isnt the website dude saying almost exaclty the same??

every now and then, some muslim brothers between us come up and say.. islam tells us to KILL the kufaaar!
                ---
                isnt the website dude making the same point??

we have seen those verses that he has quoted in his website!
                ----
                werent almost the same verses quoted by some muslims from amongst .. and werent they used to mention the SAME point??

these people have been speaking the words of the maulvi!
                and thats what has brought us to this situation!

keep in mind some of the points of the website guy..

and then hear these words of MAULANA MODOODI (uncontrovertially, the most authentic maulvi of all sunnis)

that website made a point, that muhammad rasoolullah used the sword and coverted people to islam by force.. and still called islam the religion of piece!

in his book, maulaana modoodi, the sacred leader of all sunnis writes in his book "al-jehaad fil islaam, page 137,138

"....muhammad rasoolullah 13 baras tak arab ko islaam kee daawat detay rahay, waaz-o-talkeen ka jo moassar say moassar andaaz ho saktaa thaa, usay ikhtiaar kiyaa.... lekin waaz aur talkeen kee nakaami kay baad, daa-ee islaam nay TALWAAR HAATH MAIN LAY LEE! to dilon sau raftaa raftaa badee o shiraarat ka rang chootnay lagaa..."

isnt it EXACTLY the same as what that website says??

the above few exapmples are enough to make my point, that it is us who have defamed islam, by associating wrong beliefs with it!

so the fault lies between us, and until we correct ourselves, we will not be able to stop those people from making fun of islaam!

my brothers in islaam! the time is to hack OURSELVES! email OURSELVES! and edit off OUR OWN POSTS!

aaj hum musalmaan doosron ko naseehat kernay main, dooron kee ghaltee nikaalnay ko to sawaab samajhtay hain..

kyoon na aaj hum apnee ghaltiyon kay baaray main bhee sochain!

i will further clarify my point!

25th july 1952,
                kasoor, pakistan..

according to the tribunal report , a "jalsa" took place... in which, one of the speakers was AAlam shah.. one of the biggets known "badmaash"....
                after the jalsaa..
                they started a "jaloos!"
                as they walked... they shouted about Sir zafarullah khan..(because of the sect he belonged to) ..
                "zafarullah kunjar" .. and the other half replied "haaye haaye"
                then they brought a donkey on which they wrote.. "mrs. zafarullah khan" .. and they made a man sit on it, a man wearing a top-hat.. and on the top hat it said "Mirza ghulam ahmad"... they came to a factory of ahmadis.. and for fifteen minutes, they shouted these slogans..
                "zafarullah kunjar,
                zafarullah soo'er
                zafarullah kutaa"
                and in the end..

allah-o-akbar!(please note this)

on 6th november 1953, ( the previous campaign continues)

people were killed, women were raped, .. the killers shouted, allah-o-akbar... the women and children cried.. the injured weeped... the killers kept killing...
                shouting.. allah-o-akbar! (note again)

a d-s-p , who tried to stop the crowd, was brutally murdered on the spot, and according to the tribunal report, he was attcked by sticks and knifes.. and his dead body had 56 cuts of knife..

they murdered him and shouted
                allah-o-akbar (note again!)

my brothers in islam,
                after reading the above stuff... you all must be thinking...
                what type of religion do these maulvis possess?
                how come this is in accordance with the "religion of peace"?

hum to musalmaan hain...maulvi kee kertoot sun ker to hum bhee pareshaan ho gaye..
                that man, who made the website.. he is just a kaafir!

now please be honest and tell me, arent WE THE ONES TO BE BLAMED?
                ISNT IT US WHO RUNINED THE IMAGE OF ISLAM?
                THE THINGS THAT WE DO IN THE NAME OF ISLAM, ARE THEY RELATED TO ISLAM IN ANY WAY?

AND IF WE WILL KEEP DOING THOSE THINGS, WILL ANYONE HAVE THE RIGHT IMPRESSION OF ISLAM??

we dont need to discuss these questions on the forum..
                we need to ask them from ourselves!

Comment

anti-
                  i couldnot finish reading your whole thing, but where you said "key hamari galti hey key hamrey religion per koyi ungli uthaey" I get that cuz all of us havent been a good exampleof our religion.
                  But to make a website, comparing two religions based on what ppl have said, on what the molvis have been saying, taking the word of the Holy Quran and misinterpreting it is a whole different thing, which is exactly what thid dude is doing. I mean we havent been following our religion but that does not mean ppl talk about "the religion" they talk about "the ppl." misfollowing it.

SO i agree with you but this man has a whole different idea.

he takes this thing frm the Holy Quran "men control women" and misinterprets the whole meaning

He says women r not allowed to divorce bcuz da molvis have done this cross out the part where the women signs the NIKHA NAMA about being able to divorce. It is the molvis fault and it is being blamed on our religion.

THAT GUY HAS NOTHING BUT FLASE MEANINGS, AND FALSE STATEMENTS WHICH HE CAN NOT, FOR AS LONG AS HE TRYS JUSTIFY. SO WE CAN NOT BLAME OURSELVES OR THE PPL THE ONLY PERSON TO BLAME IS HIM FOR MISLEADING PL WITH FALSE INFO!!!!

the sword that the guy says was used by our prophet was for the non believers the kafirs who denied that there was one GOD, not for like "hey you become a muslim or die" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  its was for the ppl who denied the beliefs and took ACTION aginst it
                  not for just anyone who did not convert to islam

everyone who follows their religion properly the way it is suppose to be will go to heaven as long as it monothestic

[This message has been edited by offdachain (edited 11-03-98).]

Comment

Hmmmmm......

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT SITE AS BULL ****!!

really i mean it but we dont have to do anything because this is not the only one !!!
                    use your search engine for the string "ISLAM AND SCIENCE" and you will find lots of sites against ISLAM and the HOLY PROPHET.
                    how many sites will you hack????????
                    how many emails will you send?????
                    how many forums will you establish to take action against them????

ISLAM wants us to stop them but i tell you one more thing ISLAM also requires us not to promotes those things!!! and this is what you did all the ppl had to read that **** before replying and YOU held responsible for that you dont have to pay attention to those thing you must remain strong on YOUR belief everyone talks about the freedom of speech so if you will hack HIM or any other guy everyone will think that ISLAM is wrong(nauzbillah min zaliq) so live your life as ISLAM teaches you and make a place in heaven for yourself and I(even though that i have no authority !) assure you that he WILL burn in HELL (if he dies before entering into ISLAM).

Comment

What kind of bull site was that. People like the authors of that phony-balony site are because they dont have the balls to say it openely in front of people. Allah is the final protector and this dude will soon find out - Ameen

Later
                      Zman

Comment

this the first and only site i have gone to against our religion

and i am goin have this boy i know destroy it. I guess if i find more ill destroy those!

all the ones i find will be destroyed

Comment

i have this frnd who knows how to destroy websites I asked him if he can help me. i have to give him the address and he said hell work on it.

i will destroy evryone of those sites i find while surfing the net.

Everyone of them

it is disgrace and i am not gonna take it
                          ill do whatever i can
                          that is what counts
                          and ill do it

Comment

Way to go offdachan. I guess you gotta start somewhere, can't just sit and talk for nothing. May Allah help you in your pursuit - Ameen.

Later on
                            Zman

Comment

Salaam Anti Socrates, my friend,

I'm afraid, I'll have to disagree with you on this one.
                              You see, if we don't take any steps for these kind of things, there's
                              absolutely no point in all the stuff that we do to make people understand
                              our religion in a better way. Why then do we have discussion panels etc.

This forum is different from that website in more than one way. First and foremost,
                              the opinions of the members here can be challenged, and through discussion, we
                              may and I say "may" be able to resolve or at least agree upon not addressing someone's
                              beliefs in an abusive manner. My philosophy is "Lakumm deenukum wa lia deen".
                              Keep quiet and don't abuse or insult others.

This is not to say that we should take actions to destroy or hack the website, but take
                              whatever actions the laws and ethics allow us to take to get it off the net. Way too many
                              people are being exposed to this nonsense crap!

And to complete OffdaChain's quote for the hadith, (most of us tend to eat the
                              last part up) :
                              ---
                              "if you cant do it with your hands do it from you mouth if you cant do from your mouth
                              do it in you heart!"
                              ---(contd.)---
                              and that is the weakest of faith!!

Salaam,
                              Umar.
                              For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X