Love, pyar, mohabbat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love, pyar, mohabbat

Some time ago i was reading about this pathan girl and MQM boy in Karachi which caused so much of violance and so many deaths.

Just wondering why a person leaves everything, everyone for someone whome he / she knows just for a quite while. Parents who had spent many sleepless nights just because of there kids and suffered so much and gave them so much love are ignored and the couple just want to meet at any cost.

Sab say mazboot rishta insan ka parents key sath hota hay, i mean who loves u more than u 'r parents?? no 1 i think, to phir insan kisi key liay jisay woh kuch arsay say janta ho , itni strong feelings kaisay develop kersakta hay key woh apnay parents, puray khandan, even society aur religion key against khara ho jaay.

Akhir yeh kia cheez hay jo insan ko itna selfish bana daitee hay ???

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited March 02, 2000).]

Comment

I could never answer that question myself. Its only an instance where your heart takes over your mind, that's all I can say.

For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited March 02, 2000).]

Comment

Umer, a bit satisfied with u'r answer but how does this feeling overcome all other strong feelings in one's heart.

Definition of Love, song by kishore:

Aray yeh jo mohabbat hay
          Yeh unka hay kaaam
          Aray mehboob ka joo
          Bas laitay huay naaam
          Mar jaeen, mit jaeen, ho jaaeen badnaaam
          Rehnay do , choro bhi, janay do yaar
          Hum na karain gaay pyaar.

But why do they die mehboob ka naam laitay huay, isn't it foolish. Or is it a social effect, i mean i don't see such cases (at least so serious as in subcontinent) in West. [having so many bfs / gfs and the term ex is also so common, whether its for bf/gf lover or husband/wife] The concept i get from watching their films and reading about their society is that they are not so strong in their feelings and do not develop such feelings overnight [love at first sight]. Is that true ??

n e comments?

Comment

I am agree with friendly-ghost as mohabat doesn't teach anyone to be selfish (never think about our parents,brothers, sisters and relatives)and just fight to get his/her lover.
            I believe the person who is against his/her parents... and doesn't care for them, also doesn't love his/her lover. he/she just love his/herself only.

Comment

Mine ear is much enamoured of thy note;
              So is mine eye enthrallèd to thy shape;
              And thy fair virtue's force perforce doth move me
              On the first view to say, to swear, I love thee.

William Shakespeare (1564-1616), English dramatist, poet. Titania to Bottom, while he is cursed with an ass's head, in A Midsummer Night's Dream, act 3, sc. 1.

Comment

Fani muhabat, stupidity. Muhabat main kia rakha hay bhaee. Main aaj kisi larkee kee muhabat main mar ja-oon ... aur wo meray marnay kay baad .... kisi aur say shadi racha lay ... aur mujhay bhula day ... kia issi ka naam muhabat hay? I think, Romeo-Juliet, Sasee-phunnoo, heer-ranjha ... they are famous (notorios) stupids of this earth. Insaan ko pagal nahee hona chahyay, life is a compromise, if you like (love) someone then compromise with the other people living with you, e.g. your parents, society etc etc. I dont trust of blind love ... its stupidity.

Comment

hmmmm......

Comment

SALAM

Piyare Nazim jab ap ko piyar ho ga to poochen ge ke kia hoowa.....
                    Ghost Jeee. piyar ap ke thera ka Ghost he jab chae kisie par aaajahe umar dekhe bina...

Ghost jee this is a very big topic you just can't "drya ko koze main band kar sakte"

Comment

It sure is selfish to leave your loved ones behind like this. This "luv at first sight" thing is quite common in subcontinent.Maybe coz openly dating is unacceptable. Here in the west they have the choice and freedom(from the society)to do whatever they like to.Once they have a little problem, they are out of that relationship.

Comment

Working...
                      X