(3) Coolio
    (4) Coolio
    (5) Coolio
    (6) Coolio
    (7) Coolio
    (8) Coolio
    (9) Coolio
    (10) Coolio

Congratulations. The worste Traitors are always the ones who go around stamping eveyone as traitor. Thats what poeple like you did to Bengalis and lost half of the country. Thats what you are doing to Balouchis, Sindhis, Pathans, and Muhajirs. All of these group gave have the honor of being called traitors by morons like you. Poeple like you broke Pakistan 1971 by forcing Bengalis to break off and they are doing it again. If Sindhis, Muhajirs, Balouchis, Pathans, and everyone else who raise their voice againsnt the injutices in Pakistan is a traitor....who the hell are the patriots than ..? You already have decalred 50 % of Pakistanis as traitors. Get a life and get a brain dude.

hey I like that one MUCH better...

although I STILL didnt make the cut!!!
    damnit!!!

f.

Comment

yaaro !

Comment

It's okay cool dude(you're not that cool). We all know you're jealous of Coolio. We all feel your pain. If you had actually read Coolio's traitor's postings you would've known that those low lives said things that were against the principal of Pakistan and Pakistanis. So research first then post your topic. Nobody is a patriot to Pakistan these days especially not you. The nuke tests brought Pakistanis together for one day, only one day. Then after that we drifted apart. It's people like you who lost East Pakistan, not Coolio. See, Coolio is a person who actually tells the truth, and people like you are too cowardly to admit it. Coolio says Pakistanis are traitors because they buy indian **** like movies and songs. There's no other than that. And he's right. That's what Jinnah said and nobody listened to him. And Coolio is following in his footsteps and saying what Jinnah said but nobody is listening to him. Anyways where does people calling against injustice come from? Coolio never said they were traitors. You're just making stories because nobody likes you and you're a lonely child whose parents abandoned it when it was born. May Allah guide you on the right path, Insha Allah. I don't even know why I'm writing to you cos I don't talk to nutcases like you.

Comment

salman,

like....
          how do you define "patriotism"?

Comment

Salman
            The only possible conclusion that can be drawn from your post is that you are AN ESCAPEE FROM A MENTAL HOSPITAL, who suffers from a number of phobias. GET HELP and GET a LIFE.

Comment

You didn't even read my post did you *****. May Allah guide you on the right path or send you to Hell.

Comment

Salman

May Allah help you find the best psychologist and the best mental hospital where you can be treated.
                About the *****, You don't really have to introduce your mom here, do you..? I was talking to you not to her.

Comment

Actually I'm the worst tratior!

Comment

Look, I'm a peacefull Islami man. I will say this one last time. May Allah guide you on the right path so you will be in Heaven with Jinnah or to send you to Hell with gandhi.
                    Man, I cuss you out soo much back there and this is the best you narrow minded dimwit could come up with. Use your brain for a change.

Comment

Salman and Cool dude : Stop it you guys dont use bad words and take the name Allah in the same sentence.

Later
                      Zman

Comment

Salman

DO NOT USE ISLAM to justify your stupid attitude. A lot of hypocrite and Kafirs claimed to be MUSLIMS even durring the prophet's days. Read back your posts and I dare you to find anything Islamic in them.

Also who the hell told you Jinah is in Heaven..? As far I know jinnah's name was NOT on the " Ashara Mubashara " list. (The 10 poeple who were guranteed heaven before their death). All we know Jinnah can be burning in hell. I hope not . But its a fact that he was a drinker,and he did a lot of other things that had nothing to do with ISLAM. May Allah forgive him but Only a braindead person like you will bet on Jinnah or anyone else's being in heaven. GET REAL AND GET A LIFE AGAIN.

Comment

How dare you say that to the founder of our nation. You are a disgrace to Pakistan, Muslims, and Islam. Now I know you are going to burn in Hell. Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Salman
                            Whether I will go to hell or heaven is up to Allah not to morons like you.
                            By the way you seem to be already there in hell. I can see smoke raising from your deadbrain. Though you hardly ever had one.

[This message has been edited by Cool Dude (edited 11-02-98).]

Comment

FOOL DUDE
                              I will say this to you as so many people have said to you in what you call a life. May Allah giude you on the right path or send you to hell like other traitors to Pakistan. Do Pakistan a favor and think and get a life for a change.

Comment

Working...
                              X