Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubai Shopping Festival

Salamz

PPl have u beeen to dubai during this festival!!!

Well no, then i suggest that u should as its simply great!!!!

Well its a month long festival, and the biggest festival in the Middle East. Since 1996, every year, the Dubai Shopping Festival features an incomparable variety of cultural, sports and entertainment events ranging from live concerts, theatre and art exhibitions to international sports events, live cartoon shows and fun fairs.

So guys what do u think, there are so many things to do ke had nahin, evryday there is something new.

This yrs theme is "One World. One Family. One Festival" and is starting on March 1 with a bang, i.e, hell amount of Fireworks and the fountain dance which is called the Aqua Fantasia

afsos ke me is dafa nahin hoonga, as in states studying, damn!!!!!

if any1 downthere, to zaroor likho n keep the guppies updated, well i get updated as well by my friends, family back home, and also their official website www.mydsf.com

------------------
    ~ mera Junoon, meri DIL KI BAAT hai!!!!

Could someone let me know how much a CANON EOS 300 SLR (with standard lens) camera costs in Dubai Festival or in Dubai itself????

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
      Could someone let me know how much a CANON EOS 300 SLR (with standard lens) camera costs in Dubai Festival or in Dubai itself????
      well u can try out this site http://www.godubai.com/aswaaq/produc...3041&pf_id=274
      the price will be high here asits a website price, if u in dubai market i can assure u it will be less than this, well if i had beeen there i would try my best to get u the price!

well i hope there are guppies frm dubai, well i dont know of any1 whose there!

------------------

Comment

bhoole jao Dubai ko! Welcome to West Virginia USA!

Comment

Dubai..is amazing i went recently and loved every minute..my advice to one and all..GO.GO..GO!!!

Comment

Excellentooooo, I am heading over on the 28th of March, I hope there are still some activities left. Can't wait to go there.

Any one else going?

Naeem

Comment

Originally posted by AliBeta:
              bhoole jao Dubai ko! Welcome to West Virginia USA!
              yaaar aise kaise bhoool jayen Dubai ko, West Virginia to temproray hai, well remeber this time of life as well!!!!!

Lekin phir bhi......

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by naeem_dimple:
                Excellentooooo, I am heading over on the 28th of March, I hope there are still some activities left. Can't wait to go there.

Any one else going?

Naeem
                well u are goin on the last couple of days, lekin dont worrry, u will still enjoy it, its always happening till the last minute, well i will be posting abt it almost daily.

BTW where ya goin frm!!!!

------------------

Comment

man the DSF was, and still is THE place to be not only for price-bargains but general carnival atmosphere as well! march just isn't the same anymore.

dxb representing here junoonie, al-nasr. did the Planet Pepsi venture ever return after the rigga road one?

Comment

Theres a Dubai shopping "festival"!?!

2 questions:

1. Why don't people go to the malls to shop?

2. If it IS a real festival, what is the cause of celebration? or is it just shopping for the "fun" of it?

------------------
                    "Wande Pheran"

Comment

Yaar junnonie, kyoon tarpa rahe ho......purani yaadein phir se taza hongi....

Ali Kashmiri, you have to be there to find out what DSF actually is.....when the entire city turns into one hell of a mela....I dont think there could be such a festival anywhere else in the world...

------------------
                      /* ^You mess wid me....I mess wid U^- AlCapone *\

Comment

Where is it held?

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                          Where is it held?
                          In Mars

------------------
                          /* ^You mess wid me....I mess wid U^- AlCapone *\

Comment

Originally posted by Elmo with headphones:
                            man the DSF was, and still is THE place to be not only for price-bargains but general carnival atmosphere as well! march just isn't the same anymore.

dxb representing here junoonie, al-nasr. did the Planet Pepsi venture ever return after the rigga road one?
                            well Pepsi Planet was there till last yr, but dont know abt this yr, mere khayal me to ho ga, as it is one of the major atractions, well the rides reallly coool at riqqa thou!!!!

------------------

Comment

Whats the use. The cars are bumper to bumper. Spent 3.5 hors in the car and moved 5 ins. The traffic is a hell out there!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X