Answers to Shiraarty's questions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answers to Shiraarty's questions!!

Hi MR. PRALAY, SOMEONEELSE, ZALIM AND SHIRAARTY!!!!

AT LAST!!

U have done right by leaving this forum, now u may have the time to think about Islam. U might not write any new posts but i am sure u will be reading these.

As far as your questions are concerned for which u have been shouting for the whole last week, i have answered those thousand times but i think tumharay iman ki tarah tumhari ankhain bhi kharab hain jo tumhain woh nazar nahin aay, anyways here it goes again:::

1) ISLAM TEACHES TOLERANCE FOR OTHER RELIGIONS, BUT DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PERSON TO DEFAME / WRONGLY PRESENT THE IMAGE OF ISLAM.

2) IF QADIYANESE AND AHMEDIS DO NOT CALL THEMSELEVES MUSLIMS THEN THEY COME UNDER THE CATEGORY OF NON MUSLIMS FOR WHOME ISLAM TEACHES US TOLERANCE.

3) IF U HAD TIME TO STUDY THE SHAITANIC PREACHING BY YOUR OWN MIRZA, THEN U MIGHT NOT HAVE SAID MUSLIMS DO SWEAR. HE HAD SAID SO MUCH IN DISRESPECT OF ALLAH SWT AND MOHAMMED PBUH. SO THE SWEARING STARTED FROM YOUR RELIGION, YOUR SO CALLED PROPHET, SO U HAVE A SWEARING RELIGION, NOT US. KISI NEY SAHIH KAHA HAY DOOSROON KO KUCH KEHNAY SAY PEHLAY APNA GERAIBAAN JHANK LAINA CHAHIAAY. U R SO CALLED PROPHET WAS AN ABUSER AND U R CALLING US THAT WE ARE SWEARING ON OTHER RELIGIONS.

4) TUM APNAY BICHAAY HUAY JAAL MAIN PHANS GAAY HO, I AM DAMN SURE (100% ) THAT U R PRALAY AND I HAVE PROVED THAT. U HAVE MADE ALL THIS SITUATION TO ASK U'R FOOLISH QUESTIONS TO THE ADMINS.

5) ADMINS ARE NOT ANSWERING BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT U'R THE 1 WHO MADE THIS PRALAYS JOKE. AND THEY CANNOT ALLOW SUCH THINGS IN HERE. AS FAR AS DOUBLE STANDARD IS CONCERNED I HAVE ALREADY CLEARED IT ABOVE.

6) I AM NOT GUEST BUT IF U THINK I AM, ITS OK, B'COS ALHAMDOLILLAH HE IS ALSO A MUSLIM.

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD RECOMMEND U TO REVERT TO ISLAM AND LEAVE THAT SICK COMMUNITY, ALLAH SAY TOBAH KERLO WE WILL ALL WELCOME U WITH OUR HANDS OPEN. BELIEVE ME!!!! ALLAH MAAF KERNAY WALA HAY, HE WILL FORGIVE U, BUT DO IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

Yes, my man.

f-ghost my computer has some problem,it is keep reseting by itself that is why I couldn't write things that I wanted to for shiraarty,but you did anway.

May ALLAH bless you and increase your Eeman.

JazzakALLAH

Comment

May Allah SWT bless u too.

Jazakumullah Khair.

Comment

If she floats then she is not, a which like we had thought,
        a down payment on another one at salemns lot!!

Comment

Anybody else now?

Comment

Yaar thori asan zuban main baat nahin ker saktay kia???

Comment

Dear Anti Socrates,

Casper the Friendly_Ghost is right. Can you decipher what you have said. I tried but could not succeed except I think it is "Salemís Lot" not Salemns Lot.

Zarif

[This message has been edited by Zarif (edited 10-25-98).]

Comment

FG:

You have not said anything wrong here or any other occasion. The problem is, these kind of people will exist and will keep coming back using one name or other. The sole purpose of these beings is to disturb the friendly crowd. I have come to one conclusion, let them say what they want and just ignore them. It may look weried but that is the only solution. They know everthing what we are going to say and what are the answers to their question. The other purpose, may be, these people want assurance from Muslim intellect to varify their thoughts that are ligit and later they can quote it. Last person who varify their thinking was one of them Sulman Rushdie. Should I say more.

May Allah Bless us all.

Khuda Hafiz

[This message has been edited by MOHSAN (edited 10-25-98).]

Comment

freindly ghost is the admin?

Comment

Thanx Mohsan Sahab

Anti Socrates : Nahin yaar, i am just a member. And i am glad this time u were very clear.

Comment

okay.. so you are not the admin..
                      right?

like..i mean.. i can speak against your point !
                      right?

like.. will you remove everybody who like..speaks against your point?

and swear at my religion too?

Comment

Shiraarty / Anti socrates / Pralay / Zalim & Someone else.

"like.. will you remove everybody who like..speaks against your point?"

Not me, Allah SWT will remove u, don't worry, just wait n c.

Comment

I can't believe you shiraarty,in all of your posts you were only concerned about the freedom of speech,that if muslim can swear other religion than why cant other people and you were keeping your religious identity mysterious,now with socrates name you are admitting that who you are.Man I just can't believe you,now you know why f-ghost called mirza "Jhoota".

Comment

bilkul!

darust farmaya!

Comment

Allow me to interject with a quick comment . . . .

Re: "5) ADMINS ARE NOT ANSWERING BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT U'R THE 1 WHO MADE THIS PRALAYS JOKE. . . ."

Admins are capable of replying on their own. You need not attempt to explain anything on our behalf.

Comment

Working...
                              X