Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mohammad Ali Jinnah a Fasik or a Traitor??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Mohammad Ali Jinnah a Fasik or a Traitor??????

What do you think, his actions make him???

[no shallow thoughts please!!!!]
    [give reasons.....]

[no shallow thoughts please!!!!]
    [give reasons.....]

Right or wrong-what are YOUR reasons for your allegations that he was a Fasik or a Traitor?

so long...

[This message has been edited by ts26418 (edited 10-20-98).]

Comment

What's a fasik?

Comment

none of us here would have a nation to call our own if it wasnt for Jinnah...do yourselves and our nation a favor and give him the respect he deserves.

f.

Comment

Your topic implies that he has to be either one without yielding any background facts or reasoning behind your allegation. Yet you expect others to reply to this question logically??

Comment

Yaara Jaluddina!!

He is dead, so its not good, to talk about his character after that!!. People respect him for what he has done (struggle for making Pakistan) aur Pakistan bun gaya hay, so i think its useless to talk about his character now.

ta ta

Comment

Hello

Jinnah did what was important for the nation of that time, fifty-one years back. So Jalal as everybody is suggesting give us your logical reasons for your arguments and we will discuss.

To all the friends who replied to this I am impressed to see that we are not arguing like it used to be. Keep it up.
              Pakistan Zind-Abad

Comment

Firstly, what does Fasik means?
                I won't talk about Jinnah as friendly ghost suggested he is dead so let him rest in peace. But I would like to know your opinions on "Was it a right decision to make Pakistan?"
                I ask that question considering the current situation Pakistan is in. Aaj bhi tu log mer rehay hain even masijidoun mein bhi safe nahin hain, agar hindustan mein hindoun say mertay to kum us kum there was a point in it!

Comment

I dont know how can you even think about a guy who gave you your own country where youlive in and call your. You are way way off the limit here. If it was ot for his struggleyou would not be a pakistani but an indian Muslim being tortured by Hindus. And what the hell are your reasons for even thinking hes a fake. Tell us your reasons. Then we might be able to justify or criticize your evictions on him
                  I THINK YOU DID THIS JUST DID THIS TO GET ATTENTION. IF THAT IS TRUE FIND SOMEONE WHOS CORRUPT FOR REAL DONT JUST PICK ANYONE
                  OKAY

Comment

M.A.Jinnah was neither a Fasiq or traitor. U r talking rubbish. Sort youself out!

Comment

Just wanted to say Jalal Ud Din that you can say whatever you want to now, Qaid E Azam has done what he wanted to 51 years ago. Nehru and Gandhi were not able to do anything about it. THERE ARE TWO SERPARATE COUNTRIES NOW, PAKISTAN AND INDIA!!!! We are happy to be Pakistanis and aap jahaa raho khush raho, no need to say anything about the "Qaid". How would you feel if I called your father a traitor to the Muslim if he did not migrate to a Muslim country if there was one being made 51 years ago......?

Comment

Working...
                      X