Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great loss to the country

Please read the excerpt taken from "DAWN"

"Hakim Sahib was as usual in white Sherwani and pyjama. He was fasting at the time of his assassination. He had come to his clinic after morning prayers according to his usual routine of the last 50 years.

Hakim Said had his last important public appearance on Friday at the Hamdard Naunehal Assembly at a local hotel.

In his speech on the occasion Hakim Sahib had demanded stern action against those who looted the national wealth and sent it abroad. Time and again he had been highly critical of the role of some politicians and feudal lords in the narcotics business. He had stated that some 80 billion dollars of politicians, drug barons and feudal lords were in banks abroad.

He had also said that if this "looted" wealth was brought back to the country, Pakistan would able to clear off its foreign debt of 12 billion dollars".

Merciless Killing of Hakim Said and all innocent people should be condemned severely. If people in power can not catch hold of killers and murderers of innocent poeple, what justification is left for them to further rule the country?

Had Quaid-e-Azam alive to this day he would have definitely cursed himself what he had done!!!!

Sincerely,
    FARID

Farid

Totally agree with you.

Comment

Who was Hakim Said?

Comment

Very Sad Indeed. He was a good man. I have never heard anything bad about him. I hope this may be a turning point in the situation of Karachi, Like police reforms or something.

Comment

yeah its very sad
          I M iz D iron man
          la8erzzzzzzzzz...............

Comment

You guys are so totally right. Hakim Sahib was one of the few true people left in Pakistan who had enough guts to speak his mind. Too bad that cost him his life and our nation a big loss. Like Hedayat I am hoping that maybe this will cause some kinda turn about of situation in Pakistan because if this doesn't I have no idea what will !!!

Comment

I was wondering how many good prominent Pakistani are there now?

I am going to write a few names. You may or may not agree but please tell me some others about whom I do not know. This will help me get to know these people. Lets keep the list to non-political people.

1) Edhi
              2) Ansar Burni
              3) Salma Jhangir

If you do not know any of the above I'll be happy to tell you about them(what I know).

Comment

I am to thankful to all people who shared the sorrow and grief with me for the sad demise of Hakim Said, M. I. Memon (Chairman Board of Education) and all other innocent people who became victim of brutal act. May Allah rest their souls in peace. Amin.

Dear Hedayat, I know something about Edhi and Ansar Burni. But like me, most of us would like to know about these three people in detail. People should know that all is not bad in Pakistan, there are people who are like lamps in darkness and hope for the deprived and unfortunate people. May Allah give them long lives for the service of humanity.

Sincerely,

FARID

Comment

one man come in the name of love,
                  one man come and go..

24th october 1998: MQM decides to keep favouring the government.. two new ministers take oeth at 11 am today..

imp. reasons:
                  a mahajar as the COAS
                  no check on terrorism
                  Killers of Hakim saeed to be set free!

Comment

one man come in the name of love,
                    one man come and go..

24th october 1998: MQM decides to keep favouring the government.. two new ministers take oeth at 11 am today..

imp. reasons:
                    a mahajar as the COAS
                    no check on terrorism
                    Killers of Hakim saeed to be set free!

surely, it was from god, and surely we are among the patient!

Comment

Anti Socrates

I thought about that too but did not say anything."Khuda ki Lathi be-awaz hai".

There is nothing anyone can do about it. If Hakim Saids murderors can go free then imagin what can they do to a common man.... Shiver goes through my spine. Why was that man killed in coustidy, what did he know and whom is the police protecting....

Lets get back to the List. I can tell you about Salma Jahangir. But, meanwhile I am thinking the name of that gentleman who started "Oringi Pilot Project(OPP)" Does anyone remember?

Comment

another one bites the dust!
                        another one gone,
                        & another one gone,
                        another one bites the dust!

Edhi kyoon zindaa hai?

Comment

Working...
                        X