• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First rule!

Hey Howz it ya alllllllllll???
    LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME, No SEEEEEEEEE!!!

Okay back to business
    In real life, when ever lending something to someone, kiss it good bye for ever! Saves u couple of tears Always works in the long run! teehehe...

Adios!

Dear Daysee Behna-

Still confused about your dual personality? What to believe?

so long...

Comment

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited March 02, 2000).]

Comment

Wa alaikum Salam Rubiya ji!

Old fashioned? NO way, U gotta be kidding. Salam is the best way of greeting each other.
        U know it makes me wanna eat those up, that say "Oh, can't say salam, cuz it sounds too nerdy!" Wud u even believe it, that yes such people do exist, that'd rather say "Hi"! I hate that one. I mean Hi what? Makes me feel like askin' "Yo whats ur problem man! Any pain some where?" Anyway ... oh and well I salute u for having such a generous loving heart. U know, I actually run into problems like, lend a gorgeous book to someone, notes (study ones), keys( all kinds), clothes, money (big times) :-( >>WAAAAAAA<< I'm not going further, cuz I'll start crying, Teeheehee, I am already
        Nice meeting u

ts26418 Asalam O alaikum!
        Oh why in the world u had to pick such a complicated name??? Its a copy/paste one http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif( Anyway About the dual personality thing. Hmmm... that a complicated question. Umm, read the reply to that other person "about getting a life" and see what I mean. But if ur still lost, then well... u have the choice to decide that which is true. I won't defend myself further
        Hint: "I'm more on the rightwing in terms of religion." Whoops, I was not suppose to defend myself, ohwell...
        Adios &
        Wsalam,
        Daysee Behna

Comment

Dear Deysee Behna-

No more questions about personality. Glad to know that your'e fun loving and easy going gal...Cool.

so long...

Comment

Working...
          X