Fragile World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragile World

The financial turmoil in Asia has impacted the global economy in a way which proves one thing that how fragile is our financial security.

Japan, Malaysia, Russia, Phillipines, Thailand, Korea etc. which were examples yesterday now, are lessons for tomorrow. The way these financial markets have broke down are unimaginable. One year ago, you couldn't have find any flaws in their economies but today you can't find any positives.

Their impact on other economies like US and Europe is far reaching. In USA, economy already has slowed down and six months from today, it would go worst.

All this made me believe that we are living in a very fragile world where there are no guarantees for tomorrow.

so long...

Learn to live with this fake economy.You can't do a **** about it! I knew it 9.547 years ago when Turjin the Persian told me.

Comment

No wonder the wise man/woman said

"Remember Yesterday,
      Think about tomorrow,
      But live TODAY!"

Later,
      Daysee Behna

Comment

Ever heard of Balloon economy? It was balloon economy.

Comment

Dear Najim-

Yes I've heard about it... but one thing that I can't understand is why after all this turmoil they're saying that? Is it just another lame excuse? Why all these economists and financial gurus around the world failed to prevent this from happening?

so long...

Comment

Finally: a topic that has no chance of getting morphed into a discussion of religious nature!

...or so I think....

I dont know about you but Im buying a few more stocks!!!

E-Trade here I come!

f.

Comment

TS,

Everything was planned and was done on the right time ... by the people who want this economy to collapse. Those Gurus are involved and already knew what was going on.

Comment

Come on Najim, you dont really believe that do you?

f.

Comment

Working...
                X