Rubiya for Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubiya for Moderator

Its a great honor for me to present Rubiya Nur as my choice for the post of the Moderator in Gup Shup Forum.

Her active participation could be reflected by her 190 posts in just one month. Beside this, she possesses all the skills necessary for an excellent moderator. She has tremendous talent of humor, debate, passion, and tolerance plus the wonderful personality and heart which is well reflected in her postings.

Above all, SHE IS MY FRIEND.

so long...

I hope she will not be replacing Muzna

Sincerely,
    Farid

Comment

I wish she could replace that dumb, no good guy, who moderates Pakistan affairs section.
      The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

[This message has been edited by Rubiya Nur (edited March 02, 2000).]

Comment

Dear Rubiya & Farid-

Who has asked to replace Muzna? I didn't.

There will always be a need for a good moderator b/c there are so many sections in this forum. Maybe my thread in this section made you think that. You can share the load of TK or someone else.

Anyways, it was just a suggestion.

Comment

Comment

Dear Rubiya-

Chaltey Chaltey read your reply, just want to make sure that we're cool and have no hard feelings... I thought I offended you, thats why I had to reply back..otherwise, aap sey nar'azgi..

"na aaj, na kul, na kabhi."

so long...

Comment

Actually . . .
                I think this is a rather good idea . . .

Rubiya . ..I would be honored if you would accept the position of Moderator for the Gup Shup General Section . . ..

Would you please contact me on e-mail and let me know if you have any reservations regarding this proposal?

Thank you.

p.s. To all of my well-wishers and supporters . .heartfelt thanks.

Comment

Comment

Thats not fair Rubiya...

Yeh kis cheez ka invitation diya jaa raha hai? Aur woh bhi sirf Muzna ko!!!!! Where is mine...I need it 2*ASAP??

p.s. You're welcome.

Comment

Hmmmm!!!!!

Comment

Hmmmm!!!!!

Lugta hai gussa aA giya ya phir soaCh mein pur gai(n) ... chalo choro maAf kiya.

Comment

Working...
                        X