Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepless but not in Seattle

Hi guys

I don't know if you sleep like the way i did yesterday. I slept 12 hours 7p.m to 7 a.m....I can sleep anywhere, anytime, with anyone (kidding)...

One group of people say that if u r a good "sleeper" then you r lucky, u don't take much stress and tension...go to sleep easily.

The other group says if u r not a good "sleeper" then its nice too because you have more time to do things and u r living your life to the fullest. u get all the chance to sleep when you die.

Which group do u belong to?

Ciao
    BoSS

"7p.m to 7 a.m", if you keep doing it, you'll end up spending half of your life sleeping.

Thats one way of living a meaningless life.

so long...

Comment

Boss saheb,
      You know, once in a while, it feels so good to do it. I usually get this chance once every two or three months, and usually it is after a very long sequence of unslept nights, you know Assignment surr peh hai, last moment work, professor zalim, no extensions etc. etc. Kyaa bataaoon, two nights in the computer lab, uff!
      Aur uss ke baad when you get that 12(I've had 11 personally) hours of sleep, mornings are so much fresher, days so much nicer and you're all energized. I think once in a while is okay, maybe even twice a month if you can afford it.
      Ciao.
      For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Hi Umar

I know exactly what you are saying...it has just been a few months since i got out of those 4 years of all nighters hehe...
        yaar gora bohat parhata hai and if you are in some thing like computers, jitna parho gay kum hai...Dekh lo! degree kay baad bhi mera sur kitaboN say nhin nikla d'oh! I was never a nerd but i doubt it now...oh God plz pull me out of this computer ki duldul

yo TS
        come on yaar kubhi to sonay dya kuro

ciao
        BoSS

Comment

Working...
        X