Do Women somtimes have Big Mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Women somtimes have Big Mouth?

I think it's a fact! By doing do, they could loose some of their preivileges. And that leads to working against themselves - women.

Your fair and honest opinions please...

that is soo true..women do have big mouths and they dont stick together either...

a woman's mouth will be her downfall...
    sad

Comment

You are right and not only that, Sarfraz bahi, I know a girl who has a very big jota too in fact no 8 and be careful donít be very close to her when she is angry, vagarna jote par sakte hain.

Imran

Comment

advice ley ley Sarfraz, din door nahin woh ab!

Comment

Friend Ji,

Aap mujhe bohut achchi lage, Aap bhi meri tarha achchi baten karte hain.

Dosti ?

Imran

Comment

i am a girl and from my experience it is sad but true.
            ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
            ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Assalam O Alaikum

Hmm, yaar hum log kam batain kertay hain kia ?? lol, mera khial hay mard bhi utnee he batain kertay hain jitnee ladies kertee hain, lakin ladies bechari bas badnaam hain. Woh kehtay hian na bad acha badnaam bura. .

Assalam O Alaikum.

Comment

Any ideas ,why though.
                Schopenhauer had a very interesting reason for that.
                States that all woman are in the business of trapping a suitable mate, and that makes them rivals.That in his opinion is why they cant stick together,and this constant war against their sex , gives them the big mouth.
                I personally think the reason is deeper than that.
                Any one wants to attempt to explain it from a biological orPsychological perspective.

Comment

i agree that we SOMETIMES have big mouths, but Niaz is also right that guys have big mouths too. Admit it!

Comment

Biological reason?? Here's what I think is the problem...

Ever noticed how women's bodies are tilted forwards (causing an extra volume of blood to rush to the brain) when they're wearing high heels?? Well this extra blood supply over activates their speech center, and hence the non-stop talking. Since most women wear high heels this could explain this universal phenomenon.
                    And I don't even want to begin to think about the havoc that this non-stop verbal diarrohea can cause.

Sorry ladies if I touched a raw nerve, but I have to speak the truth.

Comment

Hey Antidote I am laughing on that stupid analasys that you made about the heel factor. lagta hai aap ko heel say dar lagna shuroo ho giya hai aksar khatey rahtey hain kiya???
                      sarfraz changarh started this thread because Muzna ji had showed him the ropes and he was like a dog with his tail in his rear over there so he started this big mouth thing and trying to get some satisfaction to his num skull which is still sore by the jootey he had from her yes they are the same jootey imran was warning him about No.8 spike heel with a metal plated tip.Now he is trying to put the women down and use all of you to participate in it so he can get the satisfaction that he got back to the women because he dont have brains how to handle them anyway. chang changi gal nahi kar raha hay tu meray hathon kahan bach kar jai ga ray babwa itni dhulai karoon ga keh nani ki bhi nani yad a jai gi tum ko.
                      as all of you dont know me let me introduce my self I am the iron man.
                      la8erzzzzzzzz.........

[This message has been edited by iron man (edited 09-14-98).]

Comment

i do admit that we have big mouths (as i said previously) but i really doubt that it has anything to do w/ high heels....and um, i have never seen women in high heels tilt forward....am i just weird??

Comment

No not weird but with women you never know.

Comment

Okay, that's it!
                            I've had it with this bogus topic!
                            Why do we keep going over it and over it and over it again . .. . .NO MORE! I simply will not tolerate it anymore. I wanna know, now, immediately, this instant . . .who told you guys about my shoe size?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tariq? You?
                            Is this your doing? C'mon yaar . . somethings should just be kept between . . umm.. . .well, you know . . .friends.

Quark? You?
                            We took my shoes off to see who was taller okay! Nothing more . . . .

Comment

Outfight it...I'll know the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X