Someone help me understand this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone help me understand this!

I have come across this situation among our people numerious times. One of my desi co-worker went back to KHI Pak for 2week vacations. He came back this week and when I asked him how are things back at home he replied; 'its the same, people hate Amreeca they always talk aganist it, but at the same time they all want to come to Amreeca!! See whats wrong with the picture. I been in US for almost 9yrs, work for a reputable company and enjoy living here but then I love Pakistan thats my root my family is there. Although there are certain US policies that I don't agree with but then there are certain Govt policies in Pak I don't like either, but it doesn't mean that I hate either of the two countries or the people!!...oh well.....any thoughts? comments?

Soooo why do they want to come here if they hate it so much??

Comment

I am here cause I didn't complain about America. Sarfaraz every society has its drawback and so does US of A. But on the other hand when an individual formulate its opinion regarding any society he/she should also consider its worthy elements too. As in case of US it strenght lies in education, job oppertunities, freedom of speech and religion. As the people I am refering to should consider these elements in developing there opinions that attracts them to come to America. Once again this is something I have come across many times, I might be erroneous thats why I wanted some logical response from my country men, instead I get hit by an insubstantial remark!

Comment

Sarfarz thats my opinion, I just wanted other people thoughts on it. If I am wrong then correct me with some logical explanation, I am all ears. If it doesn't interest someone they can just ignore as I haven't disrespected anyone on this board not even you! through u try to flame me with your 2cents, anyway I was a silent memeber of this board but not anymore, tomorrow I'll give my intro under 'Meeting New People' so talk to u tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X