Your Favourite Gupshup Forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favourite Gupshup Forums?

Ok..guys n gals which forums at gupshup do you enjoy the most?

I'll post my list after a while.

WS,

------------------
    Allah knows best...

Moderators!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NaikLarki:
      Moderators!!!!
      agh..u beat me to it naikoooo

------------------
      ~** It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow... **~

Comment

All of them actually, too bad I don't get enough time to post in all of the forums. Just to name some, I like religion the most and than the rest world affairs, general, cultural thing...etc.

------------------
        *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

[This message has been edited by The Watcher (edited November 29, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by The Watcher:
          All of them actually, too bad I don't get enough time to post in all of the forums. Just to name some, I like religion the most and than the rest world affairs, general, cultural thing...etc.
          Everyone likes general!, Now now lets see...

hmmm...
          Religion , and World Affairs. hmmm... hey!aren't these the two columns that can accpet the most cutn'pastes? http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

Naikoo and DesiM : Moderators!

Ok so its about time I got my hacking tools ready and headed for the mod forum. http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

Btw... just out of curiosity...what do you guys talk about in 'Moderators'?

Comment

To me all the forums are more or less the same, except ofcourse the categorial distinction. It's not the forums rather the discussions which are intriguing. And an interesting discussion would pop up every now and then, here and there. Can't limit it down to one forum as the discussions are spread all over.

[This message has been edited by Rarediamonds & Gold (edited November 30, 2000).]

Comment

Haven't got any favourite forum. I like all of them. But I think as "General" and "Meeting People" are the biggest forums, I watch these most of the time.

------------------
              Umer, the Pakistani Brain of Austria
              The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

Originally posted by prince_x:
                Naikoo and DesiM : Moderators!...

Btw... just out of curiosity...what do you guys talk about in 'Moderators'?
                ahhh, now that's a secret...if we told the members, then it wouldn't be just a "moderators forum" now, would it? nothing that would interest u newayz

------------------
                ~** It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow... **~

Comment

All the politics forums.
                  Now isn't that a surprise?

------------------
                  CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                  You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

hmm.. m kinda new here.. but i guess ...

1) General
                    2) Meeting People

r sorta fun ...

------------------
                    ~* There's one in every crowd and they always find me. *~
                    Looking for fishes....<}}}><

Comment

X-prince bro, indeed they require more cut n paste, it makes life so much easir. ALso, people do write their own stuff as well, and you learn allot in those forum than in any other. That is where the info is.

I would like to read every post, and get more out of it. I bet mods read every post huh? Thats good!

------------------
                      *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

[This message has been edited by The Watcher (edited November 30, 2000).]

Comment

1) Image Gallery (check it first thing in the morning)
                        2) Careers (No halla gullah just plain level headed guidance from the pros)
                        3) MNP & Family (One is fun to watch the other is watched for fun)

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Btw... just out of curiosity...what do you guys talk about in 'Moderators'

we usually discuss our favorite guppo!!

Comment

i like religion and image gallery the most..then general and meeting people

------------------
                          Watcher is a BS artist..thats all he is..his signature is full of BS..he has got nothing better to do then BS..God, please show such morons the path to the truth

Comment

sheraz..whats up with your signiture haiN?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Amber~:
                              sheraz..whats up with your signiture haiN?
                              go to religion section..read his signature..and u will know what i m talking bout

Comment

Working...
                              X