Anarchy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anarchy?

Where did the Anarchy forum go?? Why was it removed??

Yeah, it has been removed. I think the Admin couldn't digest it. It might have been too heavy for them, especially for Muzna the Mom, while it was not governed by anybody - strange. Well, anyway I am content either way.

Comment

I thought nobody was moderating it. Man, talk about these moderators having double standards !!!

Later
      Zman

Comment

Zman, the problem is that the moderators don't have any slightest insight in the future just like our politicians.

Comment

I think the main problem is the concept of freedom of speech, which the moderators fail to understand. If anarchy has been removed then so should the following forums be removed :
          1. Rated R jokes
          2. Meeting new people
          because some of our users get pretty abusive. If abusive language was the cause then caution the ones who are doing it and dont shut the forum down totally for everybody else.

Later
          Zman

Comment

THEIR COMMUNISTS!! They can do whatever they want! It's not A FREE GUPSHUP LIKE A FREE COUNTRY! Heck I'm a communist!

Comment

No, not the 'Meeting New People'

Comment

Actually "MEETING NEW PEOPLE" is also NOT a FREE GUPSHUP FORUM! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STICK PICS UP! YOU CAN'T SAY SWEARS BECAUSE "MUZNA" THINKS IT'S GAY! NOW THE ANARCHY PLACE WAS A FREE GUPSHUP FORUM! ANYTHING GOES!

Comment

I think the word/title Moderator is inappropriate. "Sneaky" would be better.

Comment

notice how none of the admin will comment! pretty sad, huh? this is like communism!!

Comment

For those of you looking for a unmoderated forum where your free to say what you like try usenet.

soc.culture.pakistan is unmoderated and you'll find plenty of like minded people there.

For a quick look at soc.culture.pakistan go
                      to www.dejanews.com

Farouq.

Comment

what's sad is the way people moan and complain around here . . .

is that what you wanted? a place to use the kinda language your folks probably told you not to. a place to yell obscenities at each other? having trouble putting thoughts together without that vital part of your vocabulary?

did any of you bother to read the note on the main page where the anarchy forum used to be . . . did you see where it used to say -- General Forum Rules Apply.
                        do any of you even know what those rules are?

freedom of speech my ! get this straight: freedom of speech will also allow someone to come on here and post lewd stuff about your mom and your sister . . .you wanna see that? what kinda thoughts goin thru your mind when you see that? is that what you want to be reduced to?

and next time you go crying freedom of speech, think about those folks that know what the value of this freedom is . . .it was not put in place to give you the freedom to swear at someone . . .it was used to give underprivileged people the right to demand justice in a unfair society. get real, all of you that can find nothing better to talk about!

fact: filth stagnates society

[Note: This message was edited by Muzna]

Comment

Cats meaow : Your speech/words sounds like one or many of the moderators of Gupshup. Please dont get me wrong, I also, like you, do not like it when people use bad language and are obsessively abusive. If you are one of the moderators, please dont hide behind a username to say exactly what you feel. Dont try to control others because you can't. Please look at my "Idea" thread in the "suggestions" forum.

Comment

Zman, Cats Meaow is damn right. Personally, I believe that sort of stuff is only fun for five minutes and everybody is not longing for that.

Comment

Seems like shariat law has been imposed on this board or is it a hostile take over by the taliban! just my 2cents

Comment

Working...
                              X