Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder

TOPP GUPSHUP Rules & Policies

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of this BB and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this GUPSHUP Forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this GUPSHUP Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this GUPSHUP Forum.

Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this GUPSHUP Forum (and any owners of this GUPSHUP Forum) and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in this GUPSHUP Forum.

Bingo!

Comment

Hypocratic bull****, you yourself have been violating what u have stated in your second paragraph. Take legal action against me I will sue your ass for discremination and violations of my first amendment rights.

[This message has been edited by Wonder (edited 09-06-98).]

Comment

I agree with the Limitations/restriction.For any opinion to be meaningful,it has to obay basic rules of group communication.
        Wonder
        If I undertsand correctly,first amendment ,gives you freedom of speech,does not obligate private forums to put up with anyone's crap.

Comment

Agreed. And look at these loosers. When they run out of all options, they go sue based on discremination. Aah! Real loosers. This way, they prove that indeed, theres something wrong in their pity selves.
          Wonder, you and your stupid first ammend. rights stop where your start poking your dirty nose into other peoples' matters. It then becomes other peoples' rights. You are welcome to take your self out of here if you feel your rights are not being met here.

And god forbid, you come to Pakistan. And I will show you what your rights are. Muhahah. Talk about rights.
          [This message has been edited by Admin (edited 09-06-98).]

[Note: This message was edited by Muzna]

Comment

Keep it cool guys.

Comment

Listen you all third class people with fourth class brain all u can do .If I come to Pakistan both U and ur stupid goverment will spiritually.
              U R nothing but bunch of fanatics, Terrorists, and Extremists who always use TERROR and FORCE over reason. What the you all are talking about is nothing more than a GAS BUBBLE of an old meal.

Comment

Wonder,

If you think we are 3rd or 4th class then why you have to join us on this forum. Why don't you seek a society of your level. Are you rejected by all others? We can still help you because we are merciful people but don't fool yourself to take us as stupids. I think you got the message!!

One thing I can guarantee you that we are coming to invade Americas! That's for sure - extremely sure. I realize that it will take some time. But the invasion is guaranteed. Even if I have to do battle against Allah when he forbids me. "Der mann mit der totes kralles."

Comprendo!

PS: Americas cannot get away from crimes they committed against humanity - and the leadership there knows this for sure. I have a firm belief in that crimes are to be paid back. So many Alexander, Genghis Khan, Napolean, Hitler, Ceasar and others came and went into dust - the cosmic dust. Their mouths stuffed with dust, under the dust and above the dust they rest. I hope you and your American fellows got this message. God be with you (Good bye).

[This message has been edited by Sarfraz (edited 09-06-98).]

Comment

Muzna loves my????

Wow some one love that much that she got her possession.
                  In the 200 history of USA only country invaded US soil was Japan, and got TWO atom bombs on her
                  That u call it Pakistan will not be on the face of earth. You can't even get the damn Visa, how u will invade. V can shot your right from here. U C what we did with you TERRORISTS in response of kenya and Tenzania, 30 Tomahawh in your V R going to put an end on TERRORISM, now IRAN is on your
                  U wait and see. What you got left after east Pakistan, Karachi will be an Independent country. We will cut your life line. Its gona take some times.
                  All U can do threats threats threats.
                  Muzna you removed the words from my post R U Kissing it?
                  I have a good news for you all
                  This is my last message you can you imposters.

Comment

Working...
                  X