Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish-market-thingy!

Salam ,

I have been reading here some posting in which the "older members" of the forum think that this place is a fish-market now , probably because of "newer people".
    Well if you all ( the old members ) don't want anyone else to come here , you should say so or put a passward on it.
    So please say so if you want it a closed forum or something???

Rizwana ( a new bie)

[This message has been edited by rizwana (edited 09-03-98).]

Riz,

Older members will be dying one day, one by one and so the site also. You are a gray lady.

Comment

Sarfraz
      and what is a GRAY LADY?

Comment

Hi Rizwana

I happen to be addicted to this page for quite sometime, but this doesn't necesarily mean that I have the rights to allow new people to become members.

Everyone is welcome...but ma'am if i had a say...hmmm then the first thing i would have done is bring a strict martial law here cuz my obscene brothers understand dunda pretty well.

ciao!
        BoSS (dictator)

Comment

Wrong Rizwana.

I am kind of old member, never said that new members are not welcomed. I just want some creative topics from new members.

Currently, well you know what's going on in the forum.

cio

Comment

Riz,

A GRAY LADY is who thinks and acts in gray terms, i.e. getting older and dying faster. The symptom the west is suffering from. A close and conservative society - the death.
            Comprendo?

Comment

The quality of the postings has deteriorated sharply. New members are always welcome if only they could write something sensible.

Farouq Taj.

Comment

Sensible??

Comment

Working...
                X