Muzna, are you OKe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzna, are you OKe?

Muzna, you act like a grandmother. You have removed all my wonderful and exciting postings from various sections or cut them into nothing. I would like some explanation from you. Jeez, you're so cruel!

PS:I have to make people happy to get a green card.

Muzna:
    Who ever you are you don't have no business to discreminate people by removing their postings without any aparent reasons; and keep the postings of chosen ones; even on the site you are not the Moderator. This is power abuse. Grow up!

Comment

There is a non moderated section within GupShup. If your post has been moderated you can simply post there.

Moderation is essential in order to maintain a standard.

Farouq Taj.

Comment

FT, she also removed from de non-moderated section. Please check the matter - The Longest Session & others...

Comment

Some of my posts have been deleted too. What it seems like you could cuss and be as dirty as you can(you guys know who I am talking about...), but as long as you do it in urdu or punjabi its ok. If you do it in english, then its not - Is that true ? . Please apply the same rules to everyone, whether the profanities are in english, urdu or punjabi.

Later
          Zman

Comment

so does that mean that my post for "pre-marital sex" was removed?? for what? i didnt even use bad language!!!
            I need an answer!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

me 2!!

Comment

Working...
              X