Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm...

Who shut the lights off???
    I mean, HelloOoO! What happened, why are so many "GHAIB" or are they on holidays? like me

Well, some of them r "ghaaib" and some of them just got scared of the new ones and ran away!

Comment

S.O.S.

Comment

Daysee! Salaam!
        How are you feeling? I tried to call you but the phone rings and rings. Heard you were away even after your trip to the Mountie's place . . .
        Where are you and why no answer at home?

Comment

Daysee Behna ko rizwana ka salam

Comment

Hayaa, may I add to your posting "and some of them changed their names so they can be more vulgar without risking thier previous reputation".
            The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

ASalamo Alaikum wa rah ma tullah!

Muzna ji, I went up north, just to say howdy do to the docs ha! Ha! Boy it was so thrilling No one was home, that's why the phones just went Prrrrrrrrrring! Prrrrrrrring!

Walaikum Salam wa rah ma tullha Rizwana ji. Howdy? Hope allz well Inshallah!

Tq Bhai, for eg, who? I mean the ID thing. Can u name a few. I'm kinda dazzeled by these new bulbs. Vulgar eh? Yeah, Its purty pathetic. Oh well, khud hee janay loog, agar onhain nahien parwa tho... well nothing much to be done, right?

Hayyaa, I got one sentence for the run awayers. >> B-a-a-a-a-a-d p-e-r-r-formance ya all<< Just kidding.

Comment

Hi Daysee behna

Loooong time no see!
                Yup this forum USED to be more fun with k.k, you and that naik larki remember
                Now it seems like a fish market to me....so i only stop by on the weekends and keep up with the LITTLE fun stuff.

Haya koi bhaga nhin hai....I can only say for myself...life is toooo busy when its a start of one's career.

Tariq sahib (as my old friend k.k used to say, assumption is the mother of all mess ups) are u guilty of having a dual identity...i hope not cuz I'm making an asumption, plus u r one of the respectable ones.

Hope to see u guys around!
                ciao!
                BoSS (vetran)

Comment

No kidding Boss (Askm! Howdy, when, where, who, how, what, really? thehe). Its not worth it anymore, if u ask me (the fish stuff).

Yeah, the 'shhhhTOP by on weekends' might be a good theory from now on.

Later!

Comment

Tariq = respectable . . ??

haaaaaaahahahahahaha
                    hheheheeeeheheeheeehe
                    hooo!!!!!!!hahahaha
                    I'll explain when I can pick myself up off the floor . . .
                    hahahha
                    hehehehehehehe

Comment

Dear Daysee Behna

visit http://www.desichannel.com

and tell about this every one U know.
                      It's real hot site on Desi Music and Video

Your
                      Desi Bhai

Comment

Muzna
                        Agar aap floor say uth gaaee hon to ub explain kur dain.

Boss Bhai
                        Zarra nawaazi ka boht shukriya. Aap jiasay achchay logon kee waja say yay duniya qaa'em hay.
                        The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

Working...
                        X