What is cool about your LOVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is cool about your LOVE

Hi friends, I am Sahil from Srinagar Kashmir.I really like the people around on this site.Keep up the good work...

Well let me come to the Topic " What is Cool about your love ", the aim is to find out what the word Love means, I mean to find out how much you care about your love, how much you love your LOVE...
    Well let me start from my LOVE

I love my Girl AUSIFA... She is one of the most beautiful lady on the face of the earth, on the top of that she is Intelligent, intellectual and of course sweet too.I am not loving her b'coz of her beautiful face, beautiful eyes and long brown hair, it could be one of the factor but I love her b'coz she's got every thing what i was looking for,(I believe much more than that).I wish I could love her more than she loves me, but she is always one step ahead to me

I can't think of a moment without her, I care alot about my parents and Ausifa is equally important to me.

Her parents and my parents don't like our relationship...The reason is I am Suni and she is Shia.....but we can't help it....

We can't go against our parents, so we are left with only one choice and that is to Wait... *** Uffffffffffff ***

Hey guys and gals if you want to Visit to Kashmir(India) Visit my home page,
    and look for "My beautiful Kashmir"

Man!! You wanna know who is the one I love the most and I hope evreyone else does too, I LOVE MY MOM!!! AND OTHER PEOPLE HERE LOVE THEIR MOMS!!! heheheh I am not trying to offend you here buddy so keep it clean! check ya later!

Comment

Said.... I am glad that you Love your MOM and every one else does!!!!
      I don't think anyone need to say that he/she loves his/her Mom... Mother is Ultimate source of Love for a child.After Allha and Prophet Mohammad(pbuh) parents are the only one we need to think about... I think I don't need to tell you that I Love Allha, do I? so I don't need to say that I Love my Mom. It is there...
      In my previous listing I said that I care about my Parents a lot... and I know What that mean for me... Secondly to love some one is not bad, if you betray or mislead any one is bad... I mean when a person fall in love with more than one person and is misleading every one is bad, and that is called lust... My love for my girl is LOVE not lust so it is clean.... To love a person means to love nature, but it depends how you look into it... If you are feeling that to Love smeone is bad, then I think you don't know the meaning of love...or You are too young to understand it...
      anyway thanks for your time...

Comment

cant find a better topic, can u!!

Comment

It is nice to know you are from Kashmire. My mother is from Kashmire too. I hardly meet anyone who is from there, so it is nice to meet you.

Comment

hi Hasan... I started here just to get in touch with you people, but I think the topic I started is of least interest to my Pakistani Brothers and Sisters... or some times people don't want to discuss on topics like this cause they are already in such a situations where they are in Love with more than one person....so the question of discussion is least....
            Anyway!!! Hasan where are you from? you know my last name is also Shah.... isn't it cool...

Comment

AA-
              I don't know much about the shia ppl. but i am gald that you love your parents enough that you won't do anything stupid, but may i ask i hope she is not your girlfriend, b/c that is haram. the only thing i hope is that she isn't your girlfriend and that things work out for you, maybe you can get her to convert or whatever? then your parents would be happy, maybe not hers, but... I am also a sunni, i try to be religous, i am not very strict but enough that, you know...Well it wa nice talking to you.
              KH-714

[This message has been edited by 714.]
              ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
              ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Hasan,Said, 714 and Friends

Let us share something..........
                Look at the sky and broaden your thoughts,
                Look at the sea and deepen your mind,
                Look at the mountains and build your courage,
                Look at the stars and shine for ever,
                Look at the sun and live for others,
                Look at the moon and have a peaceful life,
                Look at the desert and don't loose your hopes,
                Look at the rain and remember where you came from,
                Look at the clouds and learn to be social,
                Look at the trees and try to be yourself.

714, can you please be descriptive about the word HARAM here,why you say that if she is my girlfriend then itz Haram....I have number of friends (girls too) that doesn't mean that I am doing anything wrong or having a friend is Haram, you must be having friends does that mean itz Haram for you...

You know 714, I know my girl from last 3+ years and I never touched her,I like so many things about her she is different from all girls,she tells me every thing, she never hides anything from me,our love is as pure as the world LOVE...

Respect comes from innerself, if we do anything wrong we will lose our faith in ourselves,if we do anything good, our conscious will encourge us and if we do anything wrong our conscious will curse us, but itz only true when we have fear of Allah in our heart.
                KH

[This message has been edited by Sahil.]

Comment

I LOVE MY PARENTS... oh and my family and maybe my T.V., computer, playstation, uh... um... I GUESS THAT'S EVERYTHING... I LOVE ALLAH! (OF CHORSE!)

Comment

Assalamu alaikum!
                    Dear Sahil
                    U shouldn't feel bad and think that ur topic isn't of any interest to us! it's just that most of us haven't found the kinda love ur talking about YET! *sigh* may be someday...
                    Khuda hafiz

Comment

Sahil ,
                      Do you believe in LOVE.? My freind let me tell you that it does not exist.

Comment

Sahil,
                        Sorry for the unclearness. What i meant by haram is that as in you guys go on dates and kiss and stuff but.. oh i don't know how to say it. But i know what i am talking about anyway, i have guy friends too. But freinds only though. Sorry if i offended you. And STud, why are you sooooo negative ? you denounce everything. Does your life suck or soemthing?
                        ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
                        ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Dear friends
                          have you ever heard of this:

Where there is WILL there is WAY
                          Where there is WAY there is LOVE
                          Where there is LOVE there is PEACE
                          Where there is PEACE there is GOD
                          and Where there is GOD there is NO NEED.

so dear friend STUD, do you still think that LOVE does not exist.....

and 714, we have a problem here with most of the people living in western countries, the meaning of Love for them is just dating a girl and stuff like that, and they can date any number of girls without any feeling that they are committing a sin, they don't think it is sin, but they think its part of life... and I call it LUST not LOVE ....

KH

Comment

Gotta agree with hayaa on this one. Its not that we don't want to post replies to your topic its just that we haven't found the kind of love you are talking about, yet. As for you Stud, for people like you, I am sure there is no such thing as love but that doesn't mean that all of us have the same bad luck and attitude. And Sahil, are you inclined towards poetry. I got something to wish you and Ausifa luck.
                            Long May You Live,
                            Happy May You Be,
                            Blessed With Two Children,
                            One on Each Knee!
                            Like it??? By the way, what are you waiting for???

Comment

Sahil,

What is the address of your homepage about Kashmir?

Comment

Working...
                              X