X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTV World -- A great step!

Bhaeeo aur behno,
    Assalam-o-Alaikum,
    Here is Enterprise2 again with you guys! I'd like to congratulate you all on the successful launch of our PTV World. As the Minister of Information Mr. Mushahid Hussein said, this new channel will, Insha-Allah, protect our cultural heritage, moral values and the unique Pakistani mind. I think it is a great step towards the advancement of our media in the limited resources we are having. Don't forget watching it!!

I know that as always no one is going to reply. Still I expect one from Enterprise and (perhaps( Muzna.

Salam Enterprise#2
    It is very heartening to know that our government is taking good steps to curb the negative influence of the West and promote our own culture on the international screen. It will not only protect us but also familiarize the West about our Eastern culture, which will benefit us in the long run, Insha Allah.
    I can't wait to watch it.
    Talk to you later and yeah please keep bringing the good news, muzna jee love them.
    Fee aman Allah.
    Sultan

Comment

Enterprise2 mia(n),
      Like always, you amaze me. Hell with the topic, you tell me about your self. wher've you been. You dont write to me, was it something I said? Got you letter today, but I guess I'm gonna stick with the email stuff, I aint got much time for no pen and paper. Catch ya later!

Comment

I heard that desi people living in USa can watch PTV World. can anyone of you tell me through which satellite dish i can catch that channel??? Help anyone??????

Comment

Working...
        X