Wedding anniversary present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding anniversary present

It's that time of the year again when I've got to wipe the dust and cobwebs off my wallet and dig deep into it.

I'd prefer suggestions from the girls here and men with partners (i.e. sensible and practical ideas please).

Thanks.

Farouq Taj.

Farooq, how about two crystal wine glasses with the names of the couple engraved on them.

Comment

How about a gold or silver necklace with the name of the couple like _______farouq . Hopefully you get the idea. My father gave it to my mom and she loved it. Its not that expensive either.

Comment

Any gem stones like sapphires for her ears

Comment

Depends what she's like. Is it the symbolic value or the cost that counts? Remember it's your anniversary as much as it's hers! Maybe just doing something special together would be nice.

Comment

Something you make yourself. How about some shairee written especially for her?

Comment

Farooq bhai : Giving gifts are fine but if you could take bhabi out to a nice romantic resort, somewhere in the bahamas..
              memories from this trip/vacation will be forever engraved in your hearts and minds.

Comment

Farouq sahib,
                What I think would be a nice gesture, is to get up early in the morning and make her a nice scrumptuous and tasty Aloo Paratha with your own hands, mmmmmmmmmmmm.
                Kyah baat hai.
                One taste of your Aloo Paratha and your wife will remeber it forever.
                If however you can't make one, you can order from my shop ALOOS R US at a discount price, since it is your wedding anniversary.

Good Luck!!

Comment

Working...
                X