5 star Grave of Lebanese woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 star Grave of Lebanese woman

i got an email this morning with these pictures attached. It didn't say anything about who she was or anything but I thought it was really weird how these people went all out in decorating a GRAVE!

Re: 5 star Grave of Lebanese woman

wow, Arabs going back to jahiliya...
    And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

lebanese peeps are not Arab r they?

Comment

Its not Arab, its Christian tradition.. Check the cross on the casket.

Comment

^ yeah i thought soo, coz i remember meeting a very nice lebaneses guy, but then later finding out lebanese peeps are not Muslim
          Last edited by CE; Dec 5, 2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

^
            Most of Lebanon is Muslim. They just have a significant Christian population as well (~30-40%).

Comment

Originally posted by coOoLBreeze View Post
              Its not Arab, its Christian tradition.. Check the cross on the casket.
              Christians can be Arabs too, just like Caucasians can be Muslims too
              saaray Pakistan ka ek hi naara: ehtasab ehtasab!

Comment

Thread moved to "All Views" as it is not a political affair of "World Affairs".

Comment

WOW - quiet dramatic ! Interesting Really!

Comment

yep a christian me thinks. there is no accounting for human behaviour. although i am curious how did these traditions become a part of christianity?

Comment

hehe - now NO ONE will say - you can't take that to grave!

yes you CAN - proof - show 'em this picture! lol

Comment

I thought it's lesbian Arab perh ker thitki oh Allah sy pangy ky patta hy Aamal tu sharabi kababi ky achy thy nahi qabar tang ho jaay gi tu itni kushada ker do ky tang hona masla ho jay
                        PS: MAin ny kuch suna hy ky jis ky amal achy hon os ki qabar kushada ho jati hy or jis ky bury os ki sukar jati hy(Kiya qiamat sy pehly saza shuru ho jati hy)
                        YAZEED-UN-Nisa!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
                          Thread moved to "All Views" as it is not a political affair of "World Affairs".
                          Arbon ki waja sy world affair tu howa na
                          YAZEED-UN-Nisa!

Comment

Originally posted by janab-e-ali View Post
                            ^
                            Most of Lebanon is Muslim. They just have a significant Christian population as well (~30-40%).
                            yep... around a 60 - 40 split between Muslims and Christians - and they live in good harmony too

I had a few lebanese friends... Muslim and Christian.

Coming back to the pictures posted... all I gotta say is they made sure "she feels at home".
                            For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Lucid: So the issue with Lebanon last August.. remember all of them in Beirut were thrown out by the Israelis - I thought ALL of them were Muslims... so it's not true?

Comment

Working...
                              X