Your Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Speed

Since everyone's talking about cars, I thought why not ask which speed you people usually drive at?

Not to show off or anything, but I normally drive at 80mi/hr (Shh, don't tell my parents, they don't know!)

Re: Your Speed

what thats like at a snail's pace

which city mobarik u drive in mashaAllah say? =) (if u don't feel comfortable sharing here, feel free to pm me)

well 120 km/h on the highway, or if i want to get into a fast stream, my favourite is to sandwich between two fast cars, and u can easily go 130-140 km/hr travelling the distance to another city. This way the police if to get u, u just pace it down a notch but the key is to keep a close watch on the car behind and infront so one doesn't loses out by getting a ticket :halo:

But inside city, where ever applicable obey the speed limit is my motto =) Esp inside the neighbourhoods, omg I so hate driving on rd that have two way parking with single lanes, u never know if someone will step on the rd from a parked car They never look before stepping out Idiots
    "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't." Hama Tuma

Comment

I'm in LA...watch out slowpokes, for I will scare you all away
      I hate driving in residential areas too, you have to watch out for little kids and ignorant adults, and their dumb pets too.

Comment

oh the pets

Well u can alwayz run 'em over in pakistan. lol once I saw someone running over a dog's tail, cuz he was plopped up squatting in the middle of a road, not sitting with his tail wrapped up about him... bichara kutaa

Comment

lol aww, poor doggy

Comment

I liketh the part where u 'lol-eth'

Good khoob jami gi jub pagal mil bathaiN 2

Comment

mere sis 170- 220 kmh highway
              :crying:

Comment

I Used to do 95 mph while traveling from one state to another.
                Now I stay within 75 ..... ok 80.

Comment

Originally posted by SAJAL View Post
                  I Used to do 95 mph while traveling from one state to another.
                  Now I stay within 75 ..... ok 80.
                  ketna time leg jta ho gah pehr toh

Comment

Originally posted by Daring V View Post
                    what thats like at a snail's pace

which city mobarik u drive in mashaAllah say? =) (if u don't feel comfortable sharing here, feel free to pm me)

well 120 km/h on the highway, or if i want to get into a fast stream, my favourite is to sandwich between two fast cars, and u can easily go 130-140 km/hr travelling the distance to another city. This way the police if to get u, u just pace it down a notch but the key is to keep a close watch on the car behind and infront so one doesn't loses out by getting a ticket :halo:

But inside city, where ever applicable obey the speed limit is my motto =) Esp inside the neighbourhoods, omg I so hate driving on rd that have two way parking with single lanes, u never know if someone will step on the rd from a parked car They never look before stepping out Idiots
                    DV 120 KM is 80 miles / hour. In USA they still use , Miles , pounds , yards, yeah we are backward log.
                    Fools never disagree.

Comment

I follow the speed limit if no once is around , otherwise I follow the traffic Alhumdulillah no traffic ticket for last 10 years.
                      I am defensive driver.
                      Fools never disagree.

Comment

hate over speeding.
                        and i hate ppl who over speed aswell.
                        if u wana die then go and read suicide thread but freakin risk someone else's life.
                        in my province every sigle day ppl die or get disable cuz of someone else's mistake.
                        Speed thrills but kills.

time to grow up for 99.9% drivers.
                        KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
                        LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

Originally posted by *Masoom Muskaan* View Post
                          ketna time leg jta ho gah pehr toh

kss chz mai?

Comment

Originally posted by SAJAL View Post
                            kss chz mai?
                            kese ke gher ponchne meyn egle to entezar ker ke sokh jate hon ge

Comment

interstate travel= 10m/h over speed limit safely without getting a ticket
                              intercity travel=5m/h "

i have have gotten away with 90m/h at times tho. :CareBear: ( just dont tell mr weasel)
                              Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum! Next time this planet stops, I'm getting off.
                              Small Muscles, Big Brain, and Heart of a Lion. (swoon)

Comment

Working...
                              X